Thread: I this true?

Post I this true?

I came 2 C who you R and now I say Good by. If there B any who really don't
    know, you R all (myself included) being phychologicaly profiled in addition to
    the regular collection of information. Wack-o crap right!? If you can't see
    the point(s) I can't show you. If you accept redirection of your question
    such as " I'm sure U mean cookies get a proxie"; or "R U sure you don't mean
    a switch?" , you probably let a sales man sell you a Celeron when you went to
    by U R Pentium #XXX. You R not bad. U R not wrong for being U. But you R not
    my people and I must go.Friday 30 November 2001
    . . . the majestic equality of the law, which forbids the rich as well as the poor to sleep under bridges, to beg in the streets, and to steal bread. - Anatole France

Angry This is TRUE

Yes, this true!

"I came 2 C who you R... "
    I am a registered AO member, I got by the alias "Remote_Access_"

"...and now I say Good by. "
    Good bye u tard

"If there B any who really don't know..."
    No, I reall don't know WTF your talking about or the point intended

"Wack-o crap right!?"
    Right, that post was exacally that, if not worse

"If you can't see the point(s) I can't show you"
    Well, I wish you would show me the point because I don's see one

"you probably let a sales man sell you a Celeron when you went to by U R Pentium #XXX. "
    Well you probably let a salesman sell you Windows XP on your way to get Red Hat

"...I must go."
    Don't Delay, get the hell out of here and stop wasteing bandwidth
    :

Remote_Access_

My psychological profile

Well, at least it isn't that hard to profile your punk ass. Learn to write like a human being instead of a 9 year old script kid bitch.

TO, SEE, ARE, YOU...all words you can find in any standard english dictionary. Should you want to go somewhere in life, it would be best if you learned them since they are pretty common words.

See ya.......

Re: I this true?

Originally posted by Mutant
    I came 2 C who you R and now I say Good by. If there B any who really don't know, you R all (myself included) being phychologicaly profiled in addition to the regular collection of information. Wack-o crap right!? If you can't see the point(s) I can't show you. If you accept redirection of your question such as " I'm sure U mean cookies get a proxie"; or "R U sure you don't mean a switch?" , you probably let a sales man sell you a Celeron when you went to by U R Pentium #XXX. You R not bad. U R not wrong for being U. But you R not my people and I must go.Friday 30 November 2001
    Okay... Translation with generous allowances:

I came to see who you are, and now I'm going. If there are any of you who don't know it, you are all being psychologically profiled (as well as being profiled in the usual ways). If you can't see my point, then you never will. If you let people change the question, such as "I'm sure you mean cookies; get a proxy." or "Are you sure you don't mean a switch?", you probably let a salesman sell you a celeron when you went to buy your Pentium processor. You aren't bad, you're not wrong for being yourself. But you are not my people and I must go.
    And here is what it seems to me that Mutant is saying:

I'm going to flaunt my lack of education, and I'm going to pretend I'm better than all of you. You're all posers, because you don't really know anything. Cya.
    To which I would reply:

We didn't like you either, you intellectual pre-schooler.

It's interesting that most of his other posts aren't NEARLY as horrible as this one.
    [HvC]Terr: L33T Technical Proficiency

Hmm...

I wonder. Maybe like most children he has to gain confidence in a new place before making a complete fool of himself?
    One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them.
    One Ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them.
    (The Lord Of The Rings)
    http://www.bytekill.net

Cool

Wait...he figured out to spell words by just typing the letter that sounds like the whole word...

THAT'S BRILLIANT!!!
    People everywhere will do that now...