Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Um... How DO I ...

make me president of the united states and i promise you pot in every chicken!
    Bukhari:V3B48N826 “The Prophet said, ‘Isn’t the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man?’ The women said, ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘This is because of the deficiency of a woman’s mind.’”

Thumbs up ennis is right

Ennis you are very right. There are a lot of people who have fell into a hole all because they smoked some reefer, But i also think that those people are weak minded and have no want or will for anything except a buzz. But on the other hand many successful people including my 2 brothers and myself smoke on a regular basis. We have alot to show for what we do.
    And i am proud to say i am going to shool to be mircosoft and java certified after that cisco and lotus, so i feel im doing pretty good for being a POTHEAD!!!

Life is like a **** sandwich,
    The more bread u have the less **** u have to eat

hnmmm based on my experience in Med School for a year.. coz i bloody wanted to be a doctor but then i found computers more interesting..

i was doing toxonomy.. (or whatever it was spelled i dun remember)

pot is a down drug.. surely has more nicotine than ciggy.. lol
    and untill now, doctors cant figure out how the chemicals find its way to the blood stream and into the brain..

the chemicals in pot releases a chemical in your brain which makes the user delirious. to some extent it stuffs up their senses and makes them see noices and hear colors (dunno how that works but thats what we were taught..)

surely the effects are nirvana like.. but there isnt any proof yet that the chemicals can kill the user.. normally the user just gets killed due to the intoxication and do stupid thinks, which can also happen to people who are drunk with alchohol.. thats why pot wasnt that much of a threat in the drug industry comapred to speed, morphine and all other drugs..

by the way, for the record, too much speed causes muscle seizure and basically heart failure...

too much morphine can cause your heart to stop beating considering its a very strong DOWN drug..

so stay healthy...

Banned
    Yeah guys I know what you mean, those who can handle dont let it affect them and its a great source of ideas for a writer[ think os some of the things you talk about when youre stoned].

Anyway look at those it has affected Ive seen really intelligent guys in school completely drop to nothing and some have left school for apprenticeships and so on.

Ah, Im not against it Im just saying dont let it become a major part of your life thats all...