Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Intel Not Inside!

Banned

Talking limp

having been absent for quite some time coming back not so long ago i have noticed a general lack of discuasion actually relating to anything computer security back in the good old days newbies lived in fear of the rath of god aka negative bow hes stoped posting along with limp (ps going to miss ya)and a few others but a few have stayed stron terr for example and rougespy i congadulate u limp i did make that program for u if ya remember lol i remeber ennis first post a topic on sub 7 that i started some time ago im pretty sure its not around lately i have been a meber for well over a year yet i have not seen JP post once very sad are u to good for us?? ohh sorry were not uber like u but cant u come down to our level for the pointless discuasions. The introduciont of antipoints was a bad idea now every ones just looking for respect.well let me tell u im happy with my whole 0. The increase at scriptkiddies has also let this board down. Let me tell u its not like in the movie hackers!!!! its a lot harder and most of it isnt in those pretty little guis as they present it in. Plus their is also the kiddies in diguise that ask questions in disguise i was wondering if you could answer this for me for a school assinment?? thank you
    please use a search engine www.google.com www.profusion.com to name a few im thinking of leaving foreever unless i see a great lift in the quality in the posting in this board thank you for all those that keep the quality up u ppl should know who u are
    and for all those that use sub 7 please never let me catch u using it on my computer again or ull find that windows doesnt work next time u boot up like the last lot that infected my sister when she was on
    thank you
    for those who whish to stay in contact with me
    rioter@budweiser.com
    norbetthehornydragon@hotmail.com
    but i doubt their is
    i will most probably be on the irc channel time to time ( not mirc like many ppl say mirc is a client lets say it all together now a client)
    thank
    you for listening
    to my general crap
    RiOtEr
    goodbye for the time being like limp says

So if anyone cares, which I doubt anyone does...

Banned
    Originally posted by RiOtEr
    having been absent for quite some time coming back not so long ago i have noticed a general lack of discuasion actually relating to anything computer security back in the good old days newbies lived in fear of the rath of god aka negative bow hes stoped posting along with limp (ps going to miss ya)
    I didn't stop posting (and I won't).

i have been a meber for well over a year
    You joined AO on 09-22-2001. That's 2.5 months ago

yet i have not seen JP post once very sad are u to good for us??
    JP posted 146 times, RiOtEr

Originally posted by Limp1058
    So if anyone cares, which I doubt anyone does...
    I'm 0ut 4 life
    Sorry to see you go, Limp.

Well the Java Interface is usually never up, but a good hint is if you ever see Stflooks avatar shaking it usually means it's up. Yeah it's a good place to get some quick advise and you don't have to wait for posts but usually the posts are more informative.

I also miss the bots!

Good flam well sorta flame Neg.

Re: good flam well sorta flame neg

You are one of the many people i am talking about. I'm glad you like AO...you should stay here, with the rest of 'em.
    http://www.antionline.com/showthread...hreadid=132534

Remote_Access_

Re: good flam well sorta flame neg

You are one of the many people i am talking about. I'm glad you like AO...you should stay here, with the rest of 'em.
    http://www.antionline.com/showthread...hreadid=132534
    BTW, it wasn't a flame jackass, he was simple makeing a reply to previous comments.

Remote_Access_

Originally posted by freeOn
    Well the Java Interface is usually never up, but a good hint is if you ever see Stflooks avatar shaking it usually means it's up. Yeah it's a good place to get some quick advise and you don't have to wait for posts but usually the posts are more informative.

I also miss the bots!

Good flam well sorta flame Neg.
    You know Remote_Access_, it would look to me that he was acknowledging that it really wasn't a complete flame, maybe a quasi-flame.. a diet coke of flame...
    -Matty_Cross
    \"Isn\'t sanity just a one trick pony anyway? I mean, all you get is one trick. Rational Thinking.
    But when you\'re good and crazy, hehe, the skies the limit!!\"

Banned

Thumbs up negative

i have been on longer than that ennis will vouch for it and im sure some other members will as well

Banned
    RiOtEr,

<-- what does that say? It says: 'Registered' and the name of a month. In your case, September

Edit: the <-- didn't point to where it was supposed to point to, if that makes any sense...

Didn't a lot of AO user accounts get lost at one point of time?
    -Matty_Cross
    \"Isn\'t sanity just a one trick pony anyway? I mean, all you get is one trick. Rational Thinking.
    But when you\'re good and crazy, hehe, the skies the limit!!\"

Originally posted by Matty Cross
    Didn't a lot of AO user accounts get lost at one point of time?
    Well, there was another forum before this one. Everything got swapped around and accounts were lost. Personally, I didn't even find out until much later because I had since just lost interest with the old boards before it happened. The current forum was only up since... the beginning of July this year.
    [HvC]Terr: L33T Technical Proficiency