Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Crack Yohoo! Mail Or Hotmail

Banned
    Judging by your post I cant see myself going near that link....

Do we have to?

I'd rather read something worth reading, to be honest!
    One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them.
    One Ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them.
    (The Lord Of The Rings)
    http://www.bytekill.net

here's a trick.... if you open hotmail in an ie window hit ctrl+alt+del three times fast at the login page.... that'll get you access to all hotmail accounts....

stupid lamers......

Re: Crack Yohoo! Mail Or Hotmail

Originally posted by ravishahuja
    Can anyone please tell me how to crack yahoomail or hotmail accounts.
    ...followed by...

Originally posted by ravishahuja
    I know lots of methods for cracking hotmail
    ...ravishahuja, you are a genius.
    \"The problems we face cannot be solved by the minds that created them\" -Albert Einstein

Question hacker knowledge

so if you know how to hack it.... and wrote tutorials.... then why do you need us to tell you.... or as you put it y are you in "great need" of our help? and if you know so much about hacking and you say you aren't a lamer nor a script kiddie, then i have one question WHY THE HELL DO YOU WANNA HACK HOTMAIL THEN? only script kiddies and lamers see any need for that .... besides... haven't you read the previous posts.... we don't like these questions.

antip0intz#V#dumbass#p0intz

just want to say to you ravishahuja

i give you some antipoints
    & i give you some dumbass points also.
    tH3#cL3aN3r

Easy - there is a lil known exploit which will let u hack hotmail accounts just follow these steps:
    1. download the file attached to this post
    2. unzip it
    3. type into ur web-browser 64.4.8.250 this will take u to a secret hotmail backdoor server testing entrance which looks and acts identical to hotmail.com
    4. type in the email of the person who's account u wish to hack
    5. run the file u downloaded from this post - the password should now appear in a the password box
    6. if this doesn't work it maybe because there are file clashes on ur computer
    7. in order to correct this try going into find files or folders in ur start menu and typing in *.dll and/or *.ini and deleting all files u find with this extensions - they r not needed by computer and just cause file clashes durring ur l33t hax0r activities.
    8. Now u have deleted those files try again

hope that helps
    v_Ln

PHP/PostgreSQL guy

Angry

Please help me! I am great need to hack hotmail or yahoo mail servers! I want unrestricted access to read my ex gf's current bf's mom's second husband's estranged loser second-removed wife's email!

Ok, I digress...it always seems to come around that someone's wanting to hack into hotmail just so they can read someone's mail (this isn't too far off the illegal path of STEALING REAL POSTAL MAIL because you want to read it), or some other lame crap (like going back to HS the next day bragging about how you banged some girl 90 times in one night and then hacked into hotmail...sorry if this is offensive, but I've heard that before).
    Go *****ing educate yourself and actually learn, because *bright idea* if you learn how to SECURE a box, you'll start seeing ways to *BYPASS* the box...dumb@$$.

But if you really want to hack, all you have to do is click
    We the willing, led by the unknowing, have been doing the impossible for the ungrateful. We have done so much with so little for so long that we are now qualified to do just about anything with almost nothing.

PHP/PostgreSQL guy
    Gah, I hit enter before I was finished!
    We the willing, led by the unknowing, have been doing the impossible for the ungrateful. We have done so much with so little for so long that we are now qualified to do just about anything with almost nothing.

There's an edit button for wee mistakes like that.