Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Crack Yohoo! Mail Or Hotmail

Originally posted by ravishahuja
    Actually I am not such a lamer. I know lots of methods for cracking hotmail
    You're acting a schitzo way... If you think it's funny to ask how to hack hotmail and then deny being a lamer, you're very wrong... Why not to post then an article to our Tutorials Forum? That should block these stupid questions for a while!

-ZeroOne
    Q: Why do computer scientists confuse Christmas and Halloween?
    A: Because Oct 31 = Dec 25

Ok my previous post has earned me an antipoint oO

comment - This is NOT a script-kiddie forum.
    ummmm I never said it was maybe whoever assigned me this point should have read my post, I was having a laugh - download the file and take a look at it if the whole:

if this doesn't work it maybe because there are file clashes on ur computer

in order to correct this try going into find files or folders in ur start menu and typing in *.dll and/or *.ini and deleting all files u find with this extensions - they r not needed by computer and just cause file clashes durring ur l33t hax0r activities.
    bit didn't give it away to start with >_<; YES cause of course ur computer doesn't need any .dll or .ini files -_-

next time before assigning antipoints please read the post or at least have some idea about what the person is talkin about!!

what the hell every newbie wants to hack the mail accounts...ohhhh....tired of these questions...go read a book kiddie....

...intruder....

I wasted 30 min fighting myself against replying to this post not being a believer in doing ``me too'' posts. But I just can't f?cking believe that after all that has been said about this sort of thing that someone actually asked the dreaded`How Do I Hack blah blah blah'.

I tell you what kid, give me your email address and I will show you how to hack into an email account. Just don't be upset if I use yours for an example.

PHP/PostgreSQL guy
    Don't worry Valhallen, I had antipoints assigned negatively to me for my response to this post as well. Too bad I can't figure out who did it because I'd be asking them why would they assign negative points to someone who can't stand seeing the same lame crap asked/posted/questioned. I think either this guy, or someone else who's of the skript-kiddie type went down the list assigning negative antipoints because of their insipid "I'll show them!" mentality. For them, it's a constant one-up, never accepting the fact that they've made a complete ass out of themselves. Boggles the mind...
    We the willing, led by the unknowing, have been doing the impossible for the ungrateful. We have done so much with so little for so long that we are now qualified to do just about anything with almost nothing.

Yeah prolly Vorlon >_<;
    Kinda makes u wish there was a ensure they never breed button u could push for peps like that tho
    But then again their own ego/ingrained assness (is that even a word!? oO well it is now) will prolly ensure that they never do anyways - well not with anything resembling human anyways

PHP/PostgreSQL guy
    Just a note for whoever left negative points for me on this thread with the comment of 'This is NOT a hack-hotmail forum. Get your script kiddie ass out of here.', maybe you should have paid more attention to my post. I was addressing the initial 'tone' of the post that started all of this. Go read the other 40+ posts I've made and I'm sure you'll come to the conclusion I'm not a 'skript kiddie'. Fscker...learn to read the whole post. Christ, stupidity should be painful.
    We the willing, led by the unknowing, have been doing the impossible for the ungrateful. We have done so much with so little for so long that we are now qualified to do just about anything with almost nothing.

Red face

hey,
    i aint sum "elite hacker" or anything i'm basically a beginner whose voice probably won't be heard, but i still find people asking how to hack into an email server annoying sure most people would enjoy being able to read everyones private emails but what if you were a victim? how would you feel? i myself would be pissed off as hell and probably kill the person if i had the chance and well, u wouldn't want people after your neck would you....? Also another thing is as the other posts say, if you know how to "hack" why are u asking?
    -[h3llbringer] is back, again.
    -MSN CLoNE.

PHP/PostgreSQL guy
    Hellbringer87:

If they were the victim? Nah, wouldn't happen as they're too "l33t" or "c00l" to be caught...

Having people after them? That's the "thrill" of it all, to piss of everyone!

They know how to "hack"? Nah, "hack" by their definition means downloading someone else's exploit that undoubtedly has the header for something like rootshell or antionline or whatever at the top (totally disqualifying their ability right there, unless they are the author of which they'd be writing more exploits or whatnot, and not downloading their own code) and then using said exploit against a known system (that they found by downloading another exploit-finder from the same site probably). Buncha fsck-nuts.

As for them "asking"...they're uB3r-l33t! They're secretly testing our knowledge to see if we really know what we're talking about!

As for your post, hey man, you've got no problems as far as I'm concerned. Open admission that you're not an 'elite hacker' (which I don't think many of us would have to say we're elite in any fashion) says you're probably not like the ones that post for hotmail/yahoo/etc hacks. Points to you!

Just thinking, although most of you consider it lame, I think to the average newbies (including myself) Hotmail or many other web-based email servers are like the first step. It's also the curiosity factor, knowing what other people are saying to each other. But then again we (reffering to lame newbies asking for how to hack Hotmail) could all be paranoids... By the way hello, Im new, dont flame me too much, I've read before posting unlike many other people here.