Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Scream / 2

Lightbulb Scream / 2

Hey, I'm watching Scream on video and I'm laughing at it all... I mean why do they run upstairs instead of out the front door... Jesus christ, and how long does it take to unlock and unchain a door??

Anyone else find it hilariously funny, or is it just my warped sense of humour??
    One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them.
    One Ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them.
    (The Lord Of The Rings)
    http://www.bytekill.net

Hey sorry this isnt a thread about security, but I'm sure whoever it was that was complaining about non-security related threads earlier will give me a load of negative anti-points for it!!! Thanks in advance, anyway!!!!!
    (The Lord Of The Rings)

AH don't worry this is chit chat, yeah in Scream they allways have some stupid **** they do when they are in danger. Car won't start etc.

Banned

heheh

those movies annoy me how stupid are they ohh no i wont run towords the crowd i will run into this empty placee by my self ohh and hes walking and still catching up heheh
    stupid "scary" movies

I like Soda.

(dont ask me. its one of those freaky spontaneous things)
    ------------EViLSEED
    Hackers are impervious. Resistant is futile.

Talking Re: I like soda

Me too evilseed. I like mountain dew. whats your fav.?

Remote_Access_

Cool

I drink gallons of Mountain Dew myself...although all these new energy drinks like Red Bull, Amp, Venom, and so on are pretty good...

Oh, and um, Scream...yeah. It's like all those action films where they hero only has a 9mm but annihilates an army worth of guys, yet never reloads.

Cool

hmm the question is.. Does the FBI ever though of the possibility that the Magic Lantern can fall into the wrong hands? Im sure Magic Lantern would be one on the top of the list for the script kiddies coz finally they can have a script thats undetectable.. not to mention crackers...

Or maybe the FBI dont care.. need less to say the FBI isnt that trust worthy enuff coz they just have "govt conspiracy" written all over their faces..

woopsie.. wrong thread! haha sorry!!!

Anyone seen Hollow Man... He's hit with an iron bar in the stomach, the contents of a fire extinguisher are emptied into him, he's electrocuted and falls down a lift shaft, but he's STILL ALIVE (until he's burned in the fire at the bottom of the lift shaft... did I mention he was set on fire before in the film as well!!!

How unrealistic can you get?

Also another bloke is stabbed with the iron bar but still manages to reach up to steps on the side of a lift shaft and hold himself while 2 people are pulling at his legs trying to also hold the steps!!!
    (The Lord Of The Rings)