Voters
5. You may not vote on this poll
  • i am an ethical hacker

2 40.00%
  • i am an ethical hacker.

3 60.00%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Webmasters and spyware!!!!

You won't be dissappointed if you do. You can find just about anything on Morpheus, and I do mean ANYTHING. I used to use about 5 different engines, but Morpheus is the only one left on my machine.

I'm not really sure, but doens't Morpheus and Kazaa use the same network?
    I use them both and I find them the same.

Question

I use Aimster, which I noticed no one else seems to use. I am satisfied with it, good rates, lots of stuff. Any reason no one else uses it? PS I am a mac guy, and this is the first one I found for mac.

-Jimmy
    - Jimmy Mac

Replicants are like any technology, if there not a hazard, its not my problem....

I found Morpheus to not have any spyware, but it seems like they are limited on certain artists music sometimes. To find the rare hip-hop stylings of Ras Kass and his underground music and freestyle hits I had to go to Audiogalaxy, which had about 5x the amount of his music. Problem was that Audiogalaxy had spyware, but it was easily removed with ad-aware. Morpheus does have videos though, and after a 2 year break, I can finally download episodes of South Park again. Only problem is that it takes 4 hours to get one episode through dial-up. Oh well South Park is worth it.
    Wine maketh merry: but money answereth all things.
    --Ecclesiastes 10:19

I would definitely go with Direct Connect (www.neomodus.com). It has large amounts of people sharing GB's of files. I have seen up to 30 TB's of info on a single hub there. It supplies you with a list of all the network hubs so you don't have to search or download a list like you may have to do with WinMX (www.winmx.com) and some others. It is also very high speed friendly due to the fact that it is a peer to peer with over 75% high speed internet users.
    \"This is our world now...the world of the electron and the switch, the beauty of the baud.
    We make use of a service already existing without paying for what could be dirt cheep if it
    wasn\'t run by profiteering gluttons, and you call us criminals. We explore...and you call us
    criminals. We exist without skin color, without nationality, without religious bias...and you
    call us criminals. You build atomic bombs, wage wars, murder, cheat, and lie to us and try to
    make us believe it is for our own good, yet we\'re the criminals.
    Yes, I am a criminal. My crime is that of curiosity. My crime is that of judging people by
    what they say and think, not what they look like. My crime is that of outsmarting you, something
    that you will never forgive me for. I am a hacker and this is my manifesto. You may stop this
    individual, but you can\'t stop us all...after all, we\'re all alike.\"

Spy ware?

Im use to KAzza, and basically morpheaus is an updated kazza. I use to always wonder, why sometime i would download a song, or movie, and i would scan with Mcaffe, it would show i had viruses? Is this sorta like a NB Patch? Is this for spyware? I like both of them, im just use to kazaa

i find more software, books, and audio books on kazaa.
    Bukhari:V3B48N826 “The Prophet said, ‘Isn’t the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man?’ The women said, ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘This is because of the deficiency of a woman’s mind.’”

sebastos12
    I have search on KazaA for "good" programs such as cladDVD, dvd rippers, guides for DivX because these days i working on VCDs and DVDs and KazaA found about 60 files for this search. Also for songs i think that it has many songs for heavy metal and music like that, it is good but nowadays it reduces the members.

The interface for both is almost EXACTLY the same. The makers of Morpheus could've just use a program like Resource Hacker to change the icons and then packaged it without the spyware. Both are good though and its really just a matter of opinion.
    Why am I still here?