Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: another hotmail hack!

Hotmail doesn't store credit card info or any other useful info at all... unless you give them your name and address of course!

I use hotmail, and I have never had my account hacked... though it's had many attempts, i've found my own e-mail address in posts to various newsgroups asking if someone can "hack" it for someone else... seems I annoy a lot of people on the internet. Can't imagine why, I only tell the lame script kiddies exactly what i think of them... WANKERS! They retaliate by trying to get into my e-mail account... WHY?? What are you gonna read, that someone has replied to a thread i subscribed to at AntiOnline, that my friends name is Mark?? What is the fecking point? Why hack a hotmail account for ****s sake!
    One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them.
    One Ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them.
    (The Lord Of The Rings)
    http://www.bytekill.net

Thumbs down

I don't know whether to laugh or to pull my hair out...

This DOES sound suspicous....
    you have to type in the victims address, and also YOUR OWN?

Have you really stopped to think about that? How do you know that the friendly people at microsoft don't have a huge database for people like you that actually fall for this....and how do you know that they aren't monitoring every email you send and gathering every bit of evidence that they can to find you and put you in jail?

and yeah! "the bot is really busy"...but maybe the bot is really a microsoft employee that is a little behind on their data entry....

just a thought...

Post ...The funny part about this is...

Heh, the funny part about this is, is that hotmale probably has a hotmail account. lol, Pass_Cracker@Hotmail.com. Hah!, One step to becomming a true 'hacker' is never beleive everything you read. And don't be thick enough to give your password to some Pass_Cracker@Hotmail.com (lets all hope he sent his password there, then ontop of that didn't change it afterwards...).

Hotmale, hotmale, hotmale...I doubt you are in anyway 'hot', this is nota beauty party were we call all the 'hot' chicks and discuss our 'hard-drives' (no offence to you ladies ). Honestly though, you would want to beleive that this guy had a life...you really would. But alas, he hasn't. For if he were any slower he'd be thinking backwards.

P.S. I HAD a Hotmail account after reading this post...It just looks bad on my resume...ya know what I mean?
    ...This Space For Rent.

-[WebCarnage]

how many times must people be flamed in order to realize that this is not a forum dedicated to hacking hotmail (which is completely stupid) this forum is dedicated to knowledge and the sharing of that knowledge. not to ddo pointless hacks to read peoples emails.

Lightbulb

Now that I have taken the time to read the post instead of just scanning it enough to decide it was a hack-Hotmail post, I realize something. Send an e-mail to pass_crack@hotmail.com? That makes no sense at all. My guess is that he registered it for himself. Then he wants you to give him your address and password, followed by your "victim's" address. It sounds to me like he's looking to get some addresses and passwords, so he can take-over your account. From there, he has your enemy's address, so he can taunt you even further.

This guy is the biggest flamer I have ever seen. I can't understand how he could ever expect somebody to fall for a trick as stupid as that. This is the lamest thing I have ever seen. This guy needs to remove himself from the gene pool before it's too late.

I am the the only ultimate life form

You are disgracing my avatar. I am ashamed to be associated with you, even in this way. What you are doing is stupid, childish, and WRONG. This community is for people concerned with security, not hacking. Sure the two topics overlap somewhat, but hacking hotmail is NOT in that gray area.

This is a broadcast intended for all of the users of antionline. The next person who wants or is trying to give a hack to a website will be shot on site. It is common knowlege that the government is watching everything we do. When they find out what you are doing, expect FBI agents at your door with M16's.
    RedTheFed

\"If you can\'t make it good, make it look good.\" - Bill Gates

I think what we need on this site is some kind of a "How to hack hotmail" section with advice for anyone looking for such information. Basically the advice being to take their hotmail fetish elsewhere and not to bother posting anything here. Maybe it would weed out these people before they get so far as to post on the message board. Maybe there is something like that already but I haven't seen anything yet (I'm new). Just a thought...
    \"The problems we face cannot be solved by the minds that created them\" -Albert Einstein

Ok . i belive this new technology .Can you find the password of
    pass_cracker@hotmail.com for me please

my username is re_boot_your_mind@hotmail.com

My password is hellthisthingsmakemecrazy

the victim address is pass_cracker@hotmail.com

Find it and put it to my Netbios share at this Ip 127.0.0.1

Thanks man
    You are the best ........ in this forum
    bye
    If God had intended
    Man to program,
    we would be born
    with serial I/O ports.

LOL this guys made me laugh

Personally i think u're a f@king idiot, whoever posted this post, you deserve a kick on your (__/_*) but then i'm sorry for the abusive language used here.

Why hack a hotmail account ? And that too this way ?
    I don't u think you could put your wise brains to better work tha stealing some innocent people's passwords. Accepted the fact that many people (dumb freaks!!! )must have fallen for your scam scheme but pal read my lips "PLEASE OPEN YOUR WINDOW AND JUMP OFF"

I think I've just seen the world's biggest, most stupid, moronic yet satanic attempt to social engineering for hotmail passwords ???????? I also wonder what the heck you gonna do with all those passwords? EAT THEM ? GLOAT ? TAKE A BATH IN THEM ?

IT's people like you, which gives the computer using community professionals a bad repute, so i advice you to open your window and jump off, or do something worst but get the heck of this community board, for your lame posting.

rest of the gang after this peep, if anyone finds this geek moron in real life, do me a favour and bang his terminal & keyboard on his weenier plizz...
    Dead Man chatting Alive.Always in need of knowledge, thus always in bad debts and pain.

Re: I am the the only ultimate life form

Originally posted by redthefed
    This is a broadcast intended for all of the users of antionline. The next person who wants or is trying to give a hack to a website will be shot on site. It is common knowlege that the government is watching everything we do. When they find out what you are doing, expect FBI agents at your door with M16's.
    I thought I was paranoid.