Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Music

i like all the soundtracks of the matrix a lot. . i like only time and emotion on the ocean from enya too so i listen differtent kinda music.
    but no bagpipe
    All your base are belong to us!
    dutch power cows!

I tend to keep varied music tastes. Right now I'm listening to Shudder to Think. My playlist includes - Motorhead, Rollins Band, Queen, Dave Matthews band, Quicksand, Fudge Tunnel, Ween, Black Sabbath, White Zombie, A Perfect Circle, Rage Against the Machine, Treepeople, Three Dog Night, Sense Field, texas is the Reason, Tool (the string tribute as well), Slayer, Smashing Pumpkins, Foo Fighters, Filter, Danzig, Creedence Clearwater Revival, Dead Kennedys, Coalesce, Clutch (one of my favs), Big Sugar and Big Wreck. Thats some on the playlist right now.
    Risk everything, or gain nothing.

Wow, Eversor, your taste in music is as varied as mine. I listen to all most every band you named, but when I'm on the computer, I kinda like hip hop, but if I'm programming, then Beethoven. Listening to anything energetic like punk just makes me want to turn off my computer and go outside.
    \"The problems we face cannot be solved by the minds that created them\" -Albert Einstein

sebastos12
    Originally posted by Guus
    Talking about music, wasn't JP planning on having something like a shoutcast station @ antionline? What happened to that idea?
    Guus it is better to post your suggestions on the correct category. Pleaz

sebastos12

Re: Music

Originally posted by mouse
    i was wondering what kinda music you guys are listening when you are "hacking" or doing something illegal.
    my personal best music is like: monster magnet-look2 your orb for the warning

nice beat
    i listen most heavy metal and things like that: my dying bride, metallica, amorphis, helloween, morbid angel and many other. Almost my HDD is full of mp3 files

Hi mom!
    It wasn't a suggestion, it was an inquery. JP already made the suggestion, I was merely wondering what happened to the idea...

Re: Re: Music

Originally posted by sebastos12
    i listen most heavy metal and things like that: my dying bride, metallica, amorphis, helloween, morbid angel and many other. Almost my HDD is full of mp3 files
    Me too, though I prefer some of the older hard rock/heavy metal bands...
    Currently, my playlist has:
    Aerosmith, Black Sabbath, Extreme, Guns 'n' Roses, Helloween, Iron Maiden, Judas Priest, Manowar, Megadeth, Metallica, Ozzy Osbourne, Skid Row, Spinal Tap, and a fair bit of Weird Al thrown in to make things funny and interesting.
    Chris Shepherd
    The Nelson-Shepherd cutoff: The point at which you realise someone is an idiot while trying to help them.
    \"Well as far as the spelling, I speak fluently both your native languages. Do you even can try spell mine ?\" -- Failed Insult
    Is your whole family retarded, or did they just catch it from you?