Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Important -Antipoint Abuse

Thumbs up

Xmas comes early...... Thank's JP
    \"SI JE PUIS\"

Banned
    Thank God that matter was cleared up, Im glad people see I wasnt giving out antipoints for no reason and thats why I made the thread.
    They got what they deserved.

thank god for JP.... finally the matter has been cleared up.... the world is at peace

for now!
    "Never give in-never, never, never, in nothing great or small, large or petty, never give in to convictions of honor and good sense. Never yield to force; never yield to the apparently overwhelming might of the enemy!" - Winston Churchill

Yay. Hebriss is gone, I didn't deal that much with Schmoo though. Well, there's not much stopping them from returning with a different name... but you can always do a few tests to figure out if it's them if your suspicion is aroused.

My take on it:

Yay. They're gone. If they come back under another name, and you never get to the point at which you'd suspect it was him/them, then they must've learned their lesson anyway, so why witch-hunt?

As for APs... They seem to be the most contentious topic around here. So many threads. Head hurts. I hope it will settle for a while before the next thread.
    [HvC]Terr: L33T Technical Proficiency

I must say, I'm very surprised that Shmoo was doing that. I never would have figured that in a million years. He simply didn't strike me as the kind of person who would do something like that. Oh well. It's always the ones you never suspect.....

Thumbs up JP

JP, savior of Antionline, has saved us. From the filth that had infected us. Seriously, how low can one get to impersonate a rightful person and do something so ugly? Hah!, they thought they had it going..., yet the outcome was different. Justice has conquered once again. Peace be amid us from now on.

...This Space For Rent.

-[WebCarnage]

evilseed must be giggling now that hebris is gone.....

as far as anti-points, who the heck cares how many you get...
    i haven't given even 1. i just read the posts, maybe post a reply and i don't get all unglued if someone gives me negative points, b.f.d... if you're that insecure you should never post.... just a new members opinion...
    I\'d rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy.....

Cyanide cocktail anyone? (with a pineapple twist, of course..)

oops

i've been giving out positive antipoints with my name in the comments....i've only given out positive though...so if you see firefemme in the comment box and they were positive comments...then they WERE from me...k?

so, we ARE NOT supposed to add our names to the comments or they will automatically be considered as fake?

As a few of you are aware......I always sign my handle and leave a short message when I give points.I've not been around for awhile and am certainly not a big poster due to a busy schedule,but was disqusted to read this thread concerning antipoints abuse.Many of the active members here write informative and many times amusing posts and I do enjoy the reading.I'm glad JP took this situation under control.I still think this is a worthwhile system.There will always be someone trying to abuse things,it's unfortunate but a fact of life.I guess from now on I'll not be putting my handle to any of my votes,but I'll try to post a positive reply.Hey.......you heavy posters out there.......keep up the writing........it's what keeps me coming back.And JP,again I thank you for making this forum available to all of us.

Later,

~ronin13~
    \"He who fights with monsters should look to it that he,himself,does not become a monster....when you gaze long into the abyss,the abyss also gazes into you\"

Friedrich Nietzche