Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wanted...

hehbris
    quit saying happy hacking you sound like a ****ing moron

Originally posted by hehbris
    quit saying happy hacking you sound like a ****ing moron
    Quit swearing, you sound like a moron without an education.
    Chris Shepherd
    The Nelson-Shepherd cutoff: The point at which you realise someone is an idiot while trying to help them.
    \"Well as far as the spelling, I speak fluently both your native languages. Do you even can try spell mine ?\" -- Failed Insult
    Is your whole family retarded, or did they just catch it from you?

Actually, if you do a search for your name on this site and read the drivel you usually put out...

"You sound like a ****ing moron."

Get a life hehbris

Happy Hacking
    -----------------------------------------------------
    Warfare is the Way of deception.
    -Sun Tzu \"The Art of War\"

Cool

Big whoop, downloading that breaks a few regulations.
    Who on this forum has NEVER d/l'ed something or done something w/ comps that is somehow illegal?
    Exactly.
    So relax...it's not like he's asking "Give me hotmail hacks".
    -Grim

What´s the problem with American "authorities"? Are they controll freaks or simply had a harsh potty training?

And giving a user anti-points for asking where he can find a bit of code to view dvd on his computer. Read up on the subject. What are you gonna do next? Flame me for using 128 bit crypto that your precious free-speach government don´t want spread outside your borders?
    DMCA
    And for breaking regulations, the user in question lives in Greece. Last time I checked Greece wasn´t an American colony
    Dear Santa, I liked the mp3 player I got but next christmas I want a SA-7 surface to air missile

Question DeCSS

I'm not sure where to find this, you might try some of the following
    www.rpmfind.net
    www.google.com/linux
    www.linuxapps.com
    www.tucows.com - there a linux section there

If it isn't there maybe put in a search on KaZaA.

Hope this helps!
    -=Plague of The IV=-

Two great things came from UC Berkely; LSD and BSD.
    :-)

sebastos12
    Originally posted by gaxprels

Actually, to whomever gave Sebastos12 the bad feedback.....

DeCSS isn't warez. It's a script that helps Linux users to watch DVD's on their computers to allow fair use. It is not a program that has been altered to prevent from paying for the original (which is what warez is.) Just a little clarification. There is no difference between someone asking for help finding DeCSS and asking for help finding say... nmap, or Tiny Firewall, or ZoneAlarm, or Linux for that matter. Just a thought.

Happy Hacking
    I know that DeCss isn't a warez, it was about other post.

sebastos12
    Originally posted by Pooh-Bear
    What´s the problem with American "authorities"? Are they controll freaks or simply had a harsh potty training?

And giving a user anti-points for asking where he can find a bit of code to view dvd on his computer. Read up on the subject. What are you gonna do next? Flame me for using 128 bit crypto that your precious free-speach government don´t want spread outside your borders?
    DMCA
    And for breaking regulations, the user in question lives in Greece. Last time I checked Greece wasn´t an American colony
    Encrypted text from encryption 1.0.0 :
    qWjhERLj<H\cuA;kuWSdV?S

sebastos12

Re: DeCSS

Originally posted by plague-iv
    I'm not sure where to find this, you might try some of the following
    www.rpmfind.net
    www.google.com/linux
    www.linuxapps.com
    www.tucows.com - there a linux section there

If it isn't there maybe put in a search on KaZaA.

Hope this helps!
    Thankz plague-iv, but KazaA i heard is going to close like napster, but anyway thankz.

PHP/PostgreSQL guy

HAH!

At one point, you could find it in the DNS routing using dig, but I forgot where...
    We the willing, led by the unknowing, have been doing the impossible for the ungrateful. We have done so much with so little for so long that we are now qualified to do just about anything with almost nothing.