Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: "X-nakoka" Virus code

Hi mom!
    I think we can find it in our hearts to forgive you copying a tutorial on wildcards in MSDos T6286 Oh well, at least I do.

Originally posted by Guus
    I think we can find it in our hearts to forgive you copying a tutorial on wildcards in MSDos T6286 Oh well, at least I do.
    Thanks.

Regards,

T6286

Looks like somebody is stealing work. Perhaps we ought to inform the victim... They might be interested in protecting their reputation.

Nakoka, with this particular exceptionally inexcusable piece of plagarism, I've changed my mind. You get no benefit of the doubt from me anymore. I get to assign some antipoints today! Today is so special.
    [HvC]Terr: L33T Technical Proficiency

Just when i thought Terr would be doing all the forensics and investigating into any plagerism, Matty Cross does the job! Well done Matty!
    script language=\"M$cript\";
    function beginError(bsod) {
    return true; }
    onLoad.windows = beginError;

can we start a petition to get rid of nakoka?
    i know it seems mean but he's getting to be a thorn in ao's side. on top of that; what happens when someone surfs onto the antionline.com and see's:

VIRUS CODE

printed all over the front page? i can see what a good reputation that would get all of us.

At least someone tell him to stop posting **** or get his account removed.

Hi mom!
    What Nakoka did was bad, true, but I'd prefer to see more of those "Virus Code" headlines on AntiOnline. Personally, I don't have anything against showing code like this in the forum - I can imagine other people do, but I don't - I think they could be as informative as tutorials, for example - I just like them to be better commented.

In any case, what could you do to prevent these kind of posts? This is a free forum, and it seems hardly moderated - Either JP (are there other moderators?) is to busy, he didn't notice, or he approves these posts. Disallowing these posts would require moderating, as anyone can enter whatever text he want to this forum (you can even put your code in special monospaced tags, called 'CODE') ...

Although the Dutch guilder doesn't have one-cent coins or stamps, here are two of mine...

Originally posted by morfius
    Just when i thought Terr would be doing all the forensics and investigating into any plagerism, Matty Cross does the job! Well done Matty!
    Bleh, I only look at stuff that shows up in the 'most recent posts' area anyway... No, I have a better excuse. I thought I ought to let someone else do it this time. Yeah. That's it.

In any case, what could you do to prevent these kind of posts? This is a free forum, and it seems hardly moderated - Either JP (are there other moderators?) is to busy, he didn't notice, or he approves these posts.
    Cross your fingers for private forums. I shall rule one of them with a mercury fist within a molybdenum glove! (Please insert your own favorite elements or materials for additional fun.)

Whoop, almost forgot something...

Buawhahahahah... whahaha.aa...aahaa.. <gasp> <cough> <wheeze>

Hi mom!
    You don't get out much, do you? :)

Originally posted by bpx
    can we start a petition to get rid of nakoka?
    i know it seems mean but he's getting to be a thorn in ao's side. on top of that; what happens when someone surfs onto the antionline.com and see's:

VIRUS CODE

printed all over the front page? i can see what a good reputation that would get all of us.

At least someone tell him to stop posting **** or get his account removed.
    Well now theres another one...

The Other One

Things like this are just disruptive. If Nakoka wants to show off "his" code then he should just put it on is site (did anybody else check the warning I gave) and then give us a link to it or...(see below).

Originally by Guus
    What Nakoka did was bad, true, but I'd prefer to see more of those "Virus Code" headlines on AntiOnline. Personally, I don't have anything against showing code like this in the forum - I can imagine other people do, but I don't - I think they could be as informative as tutorials, for example - I just like them to be better commented...

(you can even put your code in special monospaced tags, called 'CODE')
    I like the idea about the code tags, or perhaps JP could introduce a "code forum" where people can learn from the code, what do you think?

Regards,

T6286

Originally posted by T6286
    Things like this are just disruptive. If Nakoka wants to show off "his" code...
    Or rather, the code he intentionally plagarised or copied off of a automatic generator... I don't think this was much of a problem before he came along.