Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My New Virus!(V-nakoka)

My New Virus!(V-nakoka)

Please Wait a few days!

Cool

how come i have a feeling this thingamabob runs ur mirc and joins u to a certain channel??

and i think this thingamabob wont work if u dun have mirc...

but hey.. ma Virus Scanner still sees it as a virus..

Try again but on your own

This peace of crap is created with some tool and it gives same "pattern" as all other VBS ****.

You are such a liar, Nakoka.

Looks pretty similar to this, doesn't it?http://www.vbfrance.com/article.asp?Val=1320
    (In English)

I haven't checked it it matches source code that is produced with this kiddie tool, but I'm betting it's from there as well.

Looks to me like someone used a worm generator from a precompiled program. At least it wasn't plagarism this time, just false representation. Seriously. Who the hey makes variable and function names like that by hand? Jeez. Nakoka, go get a life or at least a sense of honesty.
    [HvC]Terr: L33T Technical Proficiency

WHAT THE #$@*%#???

C:\Documents and Settings\karneska\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\78RAKLDN\newreply[1].html could be a mass-mailing worm
    Error disinfecting file

This is the message that keeps popping up in the middle of my screen ever since i read this thread and attempted to reply to it........................

?????that's the first time that has ever happened on my computer. i haven't slept for 2 days and i'm cranky. and this made it worse. or maybe i'm misinterpreting it because i haven't slept for 2 days..........but it just popped up again...........arggghh.

Sounds like you have some AV software which is being a little paranoid. I'm betting it's part of a hueristic scan for possibly-bad-vb-stuff, and it's being set off by the text in the html file for some reason. It can't clean it because it doesn't know exactly what is wrong... I think if you just delete the cache item yourself it should fix it.
    [HvC]Terr: L33T Technical Proficiency

thanks terr

i'll do that

it's at the point where it stays on my desktop continuously....

if i can't resolve it, i'll come back tomorrow

Hi mom!
    Terr beat me to it - the virus is recognised here as VBS/Anjulie.gen@MM, but it has several aliases (none of which even resemble 'V-Nakoka')

McAfee has some information on it here: http://vil.mcafee.com/dispVirus.asp?virus_k=99055&

Are you're going to be inventive by yourself one of these days Nakoka, or are you continuing to take credit for someone else's work - as far as virii (virusses?) writers can get credit...

Lightbulb

VBS/VBSVG.Mirc.Worm / VBS/Anjulie.gen@MM

This is the "New " virus, depend on what AV you are using.

So , that is crewativity and knowledge...

yes very nice nakoka.

but i still must say; **** yourself.

jesus. can't you ****ing read or something, i know you have trouble speaking the language but learn how to ****ing read it.

WE. DONT. WANT. YOUR. ****. HERE.

clear enough?