Thread: Banker Hackz

Cool Banker Hackz

Wassap fellow hackerz! Hey, you won't believe what I stumbled onto a few dayz ago, A very illegal hack into the Associate Bank Credit Card Archives!!! #'s #'s #'s!!. However, due to stiff penalties if caught doing it, I won't share details, except how cool and easy it to bypass something so important to thousands of people. Makes me glad I don't have a card!
    To hack or not to hack, that is the question....

Banned
    Do you know what kind of site this is.
    Well picture your mentality, picture the antithesis of youre mentality and you have the members of AO.

PHP/PostgreSQL guy

*clickity clickity click* *hits enter* HAHA! There we go...fired off that shell script to find all IPs that Deth1981 has ever used!

No, seriously, I'm wondering if you're aware of the site you're on...this isn't quite the place to go to brag about mad hacking skills or the latest thing you found. Why not contact the company and tell them what's up instead? You might be rewarded, or they might blow you off. At least you'd have done a "good" deed about it. And apparently, it shows through that you don't have a credit card of any sort, whether unsecured, secured, or debit.
    THAT tells me what kind of age bracket you fall into and that you're probably living at home still with mom and dad paying the bills (you know, doing real jobs and such). Nothing's wrong with that, provided you're doing something like college or some shite...
    We the willing, led by the unknowing, have been doing the impossible for the ungrateful. We have done so much with so little for so long that we are now qualified to do just about anything with almost nothing.

"Hey I want everyone to know that I broke into a bank just because I could, but I didnt take anything. It was really easy."

This is what you are saying. Take a look at this and think again before you run around bragging about it. Real hackers dont brag and they certainly dont commit crimes that would land them in jail.
    Wine maketh merry: but money answereth all things.
    --Ecclesiastes 10:19

Hello my intelligent, law abiding friends,

I just found an open door at the front of a grocery store so I brought in a gun the next day and took the money from the cashier. He said that the security camera had it all on tape, but since I won't tell anyone which Acme it was, nobody'll know I did it.
    Why am I still here?

PHP/PostgreSQL guy

Talking

rofl

That's a good one...imagine that...a front door. Oh the wonder of it all!
    We the willing, led by the unknowing, have been doing the impossible for the ungrateful. We have done so much with so little for so long that we are now qualified to do just about anything with almost nothing.

This is a security site.... not a "guess-how-big-and-macho-i-am-cause-i-hacked-into-a-bank-and-now-want-to-tell-the-world" site. even if people on this site do illegal activities, none of them are dumb enough to brag about it (not saying that anyone is, just bringing up another point). next time why don't you go to this other kool h4x0r site and post it there... under the crime report section. check it out.

On the off-chance that this isn't an idle boast, I already dropped the bank a line. Just FYI to the rest of you, so they don't get inadvertently spammed.

Deth1981: If you did get in on your own, congratulations on the technical aspect. But, to be frank, I think the attitude is wrong. Ever considered helping the bank fix it?
    [HvC]Terr: L33T Technical Proficiency