Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: need some advice

If you are paranoid about being kicked out, DO NOT send it from on campus. Even if you send it through a web based email such as hotmail, it can be traced. Your best bet is to go to a library (off campus) and send it through web based email from there. I helped my school trace an email sent from a hotmail account. The only reason they wanted to trace it was the email was a suicide note. Trust me, it can be done.

Happy Hacking
    -----------------------------------------------------
    Warfare is the Way of deception.
    -Sun Tzu \"The Art of War\"

Suicide notes through e-mail... I've received a fair few of those... My friends all want to kill themselves, I guess they can't take my sarcasm and sense of humour as much as I thought they could!!
    One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them.
    One Ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them.
    (The Lord Of The Rings)
    http://www.bytekill.net

id tell them to their face in private. let them no you plan to tell no one else because you can get kicked out. if it was you, would you display your ignorance and maybe lose your job to get somebody, you don't even have a grudge against, in trouble when thier trying to help you out?
    Bukhari:V3B48N826 “The Prophet said, ‘Isn’t the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man?’ The women said, ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘This is because of the deficiency of a woman’s mind.’”

Good point.
    One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them.
    One Ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them.
    (The Lord Of The Rings)
    http://www.bytekill.net