Thread: Good networking site

Cool Good networking site

hey u networking d00ds.. here's a good site that preety much covers some basic stuff in networking.

http://www.firewall.cx

and who ever made that site, damn i wanna thank that d00d.. heheh.. coz it did clear out some stuff back when i was in college..

now im sure some of u here are students taking up Network Management or Network Administration or even CCNA (Cisco Certified Network Administration, or was that administrator..?) heheh.. have a look.. u might luv it.

Is it important for you ?

Arrow CCNA rules

I'm a big CCNA freak. I love it. Cisco is great. Me answer any questions, contribute to any discussions concerning it. Me go back to IRC now

comJo

I checked the site out...
    Quite nice.. covers a lot of stuff quite nicely...

nakoka: What exactly are you asking s0nIc??
    -Matty_Cross
    \"Isn\'t sanity just a one trick pony anyway? I mean, all you get is one trick. Rational Thinking.
    But when you\'re good and crazy, hehe, the skies the limit!!\"

Thumbs up

Hi Sonic!

Thanks for sharing the site with us. I have checked it out, it had a good archive of information. The articles were written in straight and simple manner.

"I expect to pass through life but once. If, therefore, there be any kindness I can show, or any good thing I can do for any fellow being, let me do it now… as I shall not pass this way again. " ~ William Penn

hehe you guys are always welcome.. just being the good hacker next door.. hehehe

im just a curious hacker trying to find a solution to every problem..

Hi Nakoka!

What do you want to imply here? :
    Nakoka: Is it important for you ?
    I read on the other thread, that you admitted that you don't have a good command of the English Language.
    Nakoka: Soryy evrybody,My English is very poor!
    I am having second thoughts about whether you really can't express yourself properly in english or whether you just do not know how to appreciate the helpful nature that Sonic demonstrated by sharing this resource with everyone.

.... Have a nice day!

"I expect to pass through life but once. If, therefore, there be any kindness I can show, or any good thing I can do for any fellow being, let me do it now… as I shall not pass this way again. " ~ William Penn