Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: nakoka

Thumbs down nakoka

o/k... how many of you agree with me that nakoka either needs to shape up his posts or get booted.... i mean it's one thing to have virus code that people want for the purpose of patching.... but when the only things that this kid posts are solid code, bragging about some illegal activities, or his infamous "i-don't-know-english-well post" i mean i think everyone deserves a chance.... but it's already starting to get annoying. isn't he defeating the purpose of the site?

maybe i am out of line because i am annoyed right now.... but let me know what you guys think

Cool

hmm well you will never know what wonderful things u can find from dirt..

flowers are preety.. vegetables are nutricious.. they all came from the dirt....

this guy surely brags about illegal stuff and indeed posted a viral code.. but hey.. we might learn somefin from dis guy..

like the time when he bragged about hacking a website.. well i can ask him how he did it and i can and might create an exploit and e-mail it to the owners of the site so they will know how the guy did it and i can give them advices on how they can prevent it from happening again..

i mean like.. thats our theme here in AO right? "Hackers know the weaknesses in your system. Shouldnt you?." this guy knows something that some of us may not.. shouldnt we know too?

i mean.. i thank the guy for posting that code.. coz who knows.. i might create a patch for it and help some few people...

i know this guy is in the wrong track.. and some of us here consider this guy as one of the enemy...

but there's one thing i learned in life... keep your friends close.. and your enemies closer.. coz u'd never know what you might learn from these people...

you might not agree with what he is saying but he has the right to say it.
    I agree with sonic,I think we might learn something from nokota.
    I dont agree with just booting him off just because he says and does things that certain people might find "offensive".

Crimina1

Maybe we should try and decipher what he is trying to say to us in English.

Talking

lmao.. ahahahaha tee hee hee hee.. hahah

well.. hmm...

nakoka may be annoying, but he/she has just as much right to post stuff as you or I...
    Of course, if nakoka continues to post complete and utter crap, then the chances are people will just stop listening, and nakoka will fade into oblivion....
    -Matty_Cross
    \"Isn\'t sanity just a one trick pony anyway? I mean, all you get is one trick. Rational Thinking.
    But when you\'re good and crazy, hehe, the skies the limit!!\"

PHP/PostgreSQL guy
    While I don't agree with what he/she/it said about the viral post (which I personally think was copied/pasted from someone else's work...imagine that), or about hacking a japanese web site, the "freedom" to say whatever is still allowed, albeit it gets annoying rather fast and warrants the "bad" attention from the people that are here to learn/share knowledge/overall do good.
    I get the impression that whoever it is, they're not any different than any other 15 year old "computer genius" in the aspect that they *HAVE* to brag about their deeds, as nobody cares and/or listens to their useless drivel...

ME at 15: Hey, I formatted the drive and used a friend's ISP to dial into (bank here) to steal credit card numbers because their mail service had a no-password mail account and I rooted it, stealing customer information and changing your loan with them from 5% down to .75%.

Parents: (not even looking away from newspaper/tv) That's nice...

That was purely an example but I see things like that every day. In some respects, the 15 year old doesn't differ from a 6 year old who's constantly saying "Watch this, watch this, watch this" as they do something stupid.

Hopefully this guy will learn that it's not supported here and that real "hackers" don't just spout off anything they know about breaking into machines/etc.
    We the willing, led by the unknowing, have been doing the impossible for the ungrateful. We have done so much with so little for so long that we are now qualified to do just about anything with almost nothing.

yeah.... i basically agree with you guys.... i was just pissed last nite, so i was easily annoyed by his crap... that's all.... i'm better now

I admit that guy gets really annoying. But as stated he has just as much a right to post as us. But i dont even pay attention to his posts anymore. Hes just blabbering basically. I sincerely believe hes up to something...
    Only those who risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go.

I personally don't think it's right for people to get kicked out of AO. You have a choice of talking about the users behavior and activities. I know that this is JP land but even he has morals. But in my belief you have the right to say what ever you want. The decisions one makes is theirs and the consequences for their action. Basically be responsible.

If a user is being annoying don't respond to threads, posts, or even talk to that person on the IRC. Just make that person feel not wanted and hopefully that person would get the message to leave on their own.