dcsimg
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: the sub 7

Hey abu, have you tried doing what u suggested? I doubt it. It's like getting into the White House, carrying a suitcase with a bomb in it.

The people in charge in the White House and in Microsoft may be stupid, but the people working for them aren't. I'll laugh when they trace you and report you to other powerful people who dislike little script kiddies like yourself.
    Why am I still here?

Re: the sub 7

Originally posted by abu_chaudhry
    try send a trojern ower e-mail in microsoft so u can hack in it
    Go away.

Ouroboros
    "entia non sunt multiplicanda praeter necessitatem"

"entities should not be multiplied beyond necessity."

-Occam's Razor

Re: the sub 7

Originally posted by abu_chaudhry
    try send a trojern ower e-mail in microsoft so u can hack in it
    -_- diz iz da kinda stuff dat keeps me awake at nite.
    Life is just a series of decisions, each one can alter your future and you can possibly end your life at any moment. Do you really want to be under the care of the Microsoft Support Center?!?!

if you try to do this , they nothing will do against you because a bet someone already tried and failed, if you want to hack into microsoft start read some articles and see if you learn something

sub 7... tsc tsc

larryjs

This what I'm talking about Ennis

This is exactly the kind of **** I'm talking about in this thread:http://www.antionline.com/showthread...hreadid=138358

I'm surprised we don't have sub7 here for download..We have all other kinds of progs for these sript kiddies! And these are the little shits we have to come behind and clean up after! Why teach them anything? Do you think they will actually help anyone? HELL NO they will go around and trash every system they can.

Post is it me, or...?

Umm, maybe it's me being the new guy or something, but i kinda got a very sarcastic vibe from abu's post. i'm kinda thinking he put it up there just to play with your heads. i mean, somebody stupid enough to suggest that and be for real probably couldn't get their shoelaces tied, much less turn a computer on.

That had to of been one of the most ignorant posts I have ever read, besides what would the point be?(assuming that this action would achieve something)

Banned
    abu how many times did you send the client and run the server on yourself? just wondering

There is of course many flames on the tip of my tongue for you abu, however I will keep them to myself at the moment. I will however, let you know that the sub7 RAT that you are obviously a fan of, is no more than backdoor to your own PC as well. The maker of SUb7, Mobman, who I guess just wanted to be cool in the eyes of AOL users and lamers, was creative enough to backdoor the client and server. All previous versions have contained a back door and master password. My friend was first to discover the master pass by reverse engineering one of the older versions for the hell of it. It is well known by most now. And if you have that program on your windoze box, you are an open door to Mobman, and the rest of the "Sub7 crew." Not to mention anyone who reversed it. I would recommend staying away from such toys.

Post Back Orfice

There is of course many flames on the tip of my tongue for you abu, however I will keep them to myself at the moment. I will however, let you know that the sub7 RAT that you are obviously a fan of, is no more than backdoor to your own PC as well. The maker of SUb7, Mobman, who I guess just wanted to be cool in the eyes of AOL users and lamers, was creative enough to backdoor the client and server. All previous versions have contained a back door and master password. My friend was first to discover the master pass by reverse engineering one of the older versions for the hell of it. It is well known by most now. And if you have that program on your windoze box, you are an open door to Mobman, and the rest of the "Sub7 crew." Not to mention anyone who reversed it. I would recommend staying away from such toys.
    Was't that the case with that BackOrfice picture? ....I dunno. One of my friends had to reinstall his OS about 4 times before he finally got it to stop accepting files from unknown people...

(hint?...maybe )
    ...This Space For Rent.

-[WebCarnage]