Thread: HOw do I get my Computer to have hot kinky title bar sex.

HOw do I get my Computer to have hot kinky title bar sex.

Yeah I want to know if there is a way to kill the drop down url bar in Internet explorer.

You know when you type a wwww. in you will get that url box underneath that collects all the sites youve gone to. It has the little arrow pointing down on the far right side of the box.

My question is how do I take of that little arrow box off the url box?

Also the stupid bar always wants to try to guess what your typing. Like it will scan through all the addy's you went to is there a way to take that off?

Or does anyone know any cool tricks to mess with for Internet Explorer by the way it's 5.0

Go to Tools, then Internet Options. Under the Content tab, Click on the AutoComplete button. The rest will explain itself.

Lightbulb variety is the spice of life

d3300dd, ye gotz to try opera 5, don't get the 6 yet- read about some buggz, and have several browsers. Netscape is good too. Variety is the spice of life. If ever you should decide to graduate to a real OS, try Mozilla. I'm sure these phr33ks H/P around here can tell you more.
    p3ace/bin/smok3n
    Half the world is composed of people who have something to say and can\'t, and the other half who have nothing to say and keep on saying it.

The whole IE vs. Opera vs. Netscape thing is getting kinda old. There are threads for that in the Product Reviews forum, and probably in other places too. I would give links, but I trust you can find them on your own. Also, Mozilla isn't an OS.

If you're using IE on a windows box, try using Surfpal from, I think it from www.ipswitch.com.
    Very lil handy program that attaches itself to your IE toolbar. It has all the functions you need for a web browsers, like clean browser cache, cookies, drop down url cleanout, etc.
    Speak softly and carry a big stick; you will go far. - Theodore Roosevelt

Everything you just described can be performed in IE without Surfpal. Not a slap in the face, just thought I'd tell you.

Yeah, I know that. How much more user friendly can you get, than all the buttons right there in front of you, so you don't have to hunt for them.
    hehe
    I'm sure thats exactly what all the MS users want or need.
    Speak softly and carry a big stick; you will go far. - Theodore Roosevelt