Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: some people really are idioits

some people really are idioits

I didn't believe people were this stupid until now:

http://web14.compaq.com/falco/detail.asp?FAQnum=FAQ2859

This is a joke right????

Are you kidding me? Ever clicked the little help button on a Win2k logon banner?

Check out the attached....
    Chris Shepherd
    The Nelson-Shepherd cutoff: The point at which you realise someone is an idiot while trying to help them.
    \"Well as far as the spelling, I speak fluently both your native languages. Do you even can try spell mine ?\" -- Failed Insult
    Is your whole family retarded, or did they just catch it from you?

This is a serious question, years ago programmers at many top companies seriously considered changing the instruction 'press any key' to 'press the enter key' because of this misunderstanding!
    Paul Waring - Web site design and development.

Yeah, thats sad

Poor people must have an IQ of less than 70 to not understand that. I'm not suprised its on the frequently asked questions page though. Maybe some people just decided to type in something that they may have seen on the Simpsons. I am very happy that I have such an extensive TV show knowledge.
    \"This is our world now...the world of the electron and the switch, the beauty of the baud.
    We make use of a service already existing without paying for what could be dirt cheep if it
    wasn\'t run by profiteering gluttons, and you call us criminals. We explore...and you call us
    criminals. We exist without skin color, without nationality, without religious bias...and you
    call us criminals. You build atomic bombs, wage wars, murder, cheat, and lie to us and try to
    make us believe it is for our own good, yet we\'re the criminals.
    Yes, I am a criminal. My crime is that of curiosity. My crime is that of judging people by
    what they say and think, not what they look like. My crime is that of outsmarting you, something
    that you will never forgive me for. I am a hacker and this is my manifesto. You may stop this
    individual, but you can\'t stop us all...after all, we\'re all alike.\"

i realize dat der may be a misunderstandin wit sum of our frenz dat r "computer illiterate" but to put sumthin like dat on an FAQ is simply hilarious. to tell da truth, i think dat they can figure dat one on der own cuz da least dey can do wen dat kinda thing pops up is to press any button. seriously tho, how long wud it take anybody to experiment in the least bit and figure it out on der own. i understand dat ppl rnt completely computer savvy and dey dont wanna be geeks and i respect dat but at least put an effort into diz growin industry of computers and the internet.
    Life is just a series of decisions, each one can alter your future and you can possibly end your life at any moment. Do you really want to be under the care of the Microsoft Support Center?!?!

Is it absolutely necessary for you to put all your posts through a jive dialectizer before submitting them? It makes them very hard to read.

Smile Re: some people really are idioits

Originally posted by happathy
    I didn't believe people were this stupid until now:

http://web14.compaq.com/falco/detail.asp?FAQnum=FAQ2859
    i also think u are joking......but u made me laugh.....thanks anyway...

intruder....

sebastos12
    you are all dead.

sebastos12
    you are ****ed