Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Autumn Regret

To all that have been targetted by debris' jealous manhood, I apologize. While a small part of me can't help but be flattered by his huffing and puffing, the antionline forum is probably not the best venue for it.

As for my sweets stalking and flirting with mskittens, I can honestly say that I had no idea. I've only been coming on this here forum for a few days, and so I don't really know the ins and outs of your social dynamics. While I can't say I'm pleased, knowing debris for as long as I have leads me to believe that he's not seriously courting other women; he's a kidder at heart. We have an excellent relationship, and I would only hope that it stay out of this forum in the future. :)

Banned
    Socail dynamics here are simple concerning hehbris, he dosent exist he is nothing but a hinderance. Im sure everyone knows what I think off him and Ill never change my stance on the matter.

<shrug> Let's just say that I don't exactly consider him a valuable member of the community and leave it at that. He's already had his account removed once. If you want the first-hand testimony, MsMittens is often in #Antionline on irc.antionline.com.
    [HvC]Terr: L33T Technical Proficiency

Talking lol

hahahah..i like this post.....rofl

Lightbulb Chameleon

Just going to play Devil's advocate for a second here...

From what I have observed, the person who is 'Hehbris, etc' is probably quite intelligent. The level and placement of sarcasm that this person uses (which pisses everyone off), could not be randomly spewed by someone that just types to see their own words in cyberspace, otherwise, said sacasm would be seen everywhere. And, after a certain point, the bashes, etc. stop.

My gut tells me that even Autumn Regret is this same person, displaying the level of intelligence that is really there...i mean, c'mon...why would a seemingly fully intelligent, fully aware person be the counterpart of someone who is deemed an '*******' by most? Or vice-versa?

If this is true, then so be it; and if it is not, then so be it...but the logic and the obvious differences just don't click together like they should when making a full stream. In other words..."Something is not right about this"

Just a thought.

Ouroboros

And remeber that 'hehbris' did play his own mom, for a short time...

O
    "entia non sunt multiplicanda praeter necessitatem"

"entities should not be multiplied beyond necessity."

-Occam's Razor

Well, as I said... If his new username doesn't make you think of him, then why bother going on a witch-hunt if he's decided to be a little more sociable? It's sort of a "If you don't suspect, he hasn't done anything wrong."-kinda thing. (So long as that is within the correct context of message boards! )
    [HvC]Terr: L33T Technical Proficiency

PHP/PostgreSQL guy
    Hmmm...

I don't think I've read a post yet where someone was hitting on Autumn Regret, even though I can see making fun of some of the posts he/she/it's made (no, I don't validate anything until I see it myself) as they really haven't been relavent to this site (see the post on cognizant disonance (spelling?)).

Secondly, for the whole 'women like to have their own social aspects without their bf/husband/etc over their shoulder watching every keystroke': I have a network in the house with three computers, 2 windows (gaming) and 1 linux server. Her machine is the second windows box and she's got COMPLETE PRIVACY in EVERYTHING. I don't do anything on her machine unless it's maintenance and she knows that. I didn't even know she had guys hitting on her through AIM every day until she openly told me. I don't read email/icq/aim/etc on her machine as it's her privacy yet she sometimes has been staring over my shoulder because I'm talking to some chick about computers or something....where's the equality in that? It seems to be more of a one-way street, as far as I've been able to see.

Autumn: better get a grip on your guy...posers and fakers are liable to have a very hard time being taken credibly, after they "quit messing around" or stop "kidding around". "Kidder at heart" isn't what I would put my faith in.

Following the "what you see, what you read, what you hear is what you get" mentality has saved me a LOT of grief, afterall, if you're honest, you have nothing to hide. Deception has many faces whereas truth only has one (quoted off a video game box).
    We the willing, led by the unknowing, have been doing the impossible for the ungrateful. We have done so much with so little for so long that we are now qualified to do just about anything with almost nothing.