Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Autumn Regret

just chill man. its just a forum and some chats. its not like we're stalkin her or makin her cheat on u so just kik bak. i noe ur just lookin out for her and i understand and all.....but diz forum is for computers and internet security. if u got beef wit da ppl here take it somewhere else and deal wit dem separately.
    Life is just a series of decisions, each one can alter your future and you can possibly end your life at any moment. Do you really want to be under the care of the Microsoft Support Center?!?!

Ok. . . . here goes. . . . .

#1 Dont come in here & tell us what we can & cant do!

#2 If you have a problem with someone specific, e-mail or PM them. . . .

#3 Dont create stupid threads like this!

#4 If you dont have anything good to say. . . then STFU!

Thank you! And BTW!!! Im in AO IRC a lot, and no-one is hitting on her. Hell, she is never there long enough to hit on. SO CHILL!!!

"Never give in-never, never, never, in nothing great or small, large or petty, never give in to convictions of honor and good sense. Never yield to force; never yield to the apparently overwhelming might of the enemy!" - Winston Churchill

Oh, and BTW! Oblio. . . . if you really are Hehbris. . . GET A FN LIFE!!!
    "Never give in-never, never, never, in nothing great or small, large or petty, never give in to convictions of honor and good sense. Never yield to force; never yield to the apparently overwhelming might of the enemy!" - Winston Churchill

OBLIO: ATTENTION THIS IS MY GIRLFRIEND SO HANDS OFF OR THERE IS TROUBLE.

Hi Hehbris!

No one was hitting on your girl at AO chatroom!If anyone there, did hit on her, I know for sure that it was not among the regular members. Moreover, I agree with Rouge, if you think someone was hitting on her, then, you should have emailed or pm that person, instead of making this thread.

"I expect to pass through this life but once. Therefore, if there be any kindess I can show, or any good thing I can do for another human being, let me do it now, for I shall not pass this way again."...WILLIAM PENN

Hi Hehbris!

Oh and Btw, I greeted you as Hehbris and not as Oblio, bec. I know who you really are .......Nothing is hidden from the Sorceress

"I expect to pass through this life but once. Therefore, if there be any kindess I can show, or any good thing I can do for another human being, let me do it now, for I shall not pass this way again."...William Penn

It sounds to me like somebody is on a desperate quest for attention, or just extremely insecure. I think it's probably both.

Listen, buddy. Are you really that scared of somebody taking your "girlfriend" from you in a CHAT FORUM!? Get a life.
    Judging by the aggreesion shown in your post, it sounds to me like YOU are the one asking for trouble, not us. May I suggest you take a sedative and go sit down? The whole bottle, perhaps?

Then again, like a lot of the people, I do sense the possibility that it's really hehbris in there. I mean, he has done this with MsMittens before.

Thumbs down

pls don't post senseless posts.......if u don't have any useful with u.....

intruder....

sebastos12

Re: Autumn Regret

Originally posted by oblio
    ATTENTION
    THIS IS MY GIRLFRIEND SO HANDS OFF OR THERE IS TROUBLE.
    Yeah? I have ****ed her 10 times, what you will do? Kill me.

oblio
    SEBATOS I HAVE HACKED THE WEB OF YOUR SCHOOL
    STAY TUNED FOR DOUBLE TROUBLE, ZEUS IS ANGERED

Originally posted by Alexzel

Oh and Btw, I greeted you as Hehbris and not as Oblio, bec. I know who you really are .......Nothing is hidden from the Sorceress
    So, in other words, you also noticed that hehbris/debris was chatting with an oblio@* mask on the channel?

Sebastos.WorthTime = Hehbriss.WorthTime = Oblio.WorthTime = 0;

Oh, and, under the assumption that Oblio is Hehbriss (which would make sense to me...)

Assuming he's telling the truth about his relationship with Autumn (I'm skeptical)... Autumn, did you know he's been trying to hit on/stalk MsMittens for quite some time?
    [HvC]Terr: L33T Technical Proficiency