Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Beautiful words to live by......

Senior since the 3 dot era

Smile excuse

Alcatraz, Alexzel, you are right.
    I apologize to Intruder when I had made some kind of light flame to him (I think I did not). Your guys are right when saying this is the general chit chat made to chit chat, I was wrong. So we all have the right to chit-chat.

Arrow Thanks

what a wonderful way to start my day...drinking my morning coffee...reading your post...

Thank you intruder

Senior since the 3 dot era
    Intruder:I have read your post again and it becomes better and better...

Thumbs up

Fishtiks words to live by:

Fun is for pleasure

Thats about it. Have fun and post what you like. There should be no restrictions unless it is a stoopid post that is just put up to brag about your accomplishments and even if they do brag a little then as long as there is a point then let it be.
    \"This is our world now...the world of the electron and the switch, the beauty of the baud.
    We make use of a service already existing without paying for what could be dirt cheep if it
    wasn\'t run by profiteering gluttons, and you call us criminals. We explore...and you call us
    criminals. We exist without skin color, without nationality, without religious bias...and you
    call us criminals. You build atomic bombs, wage wars, murder, cheat, and lie to us and try to
    make us believe it is for our own good, yet we\'re the criminals.
    Yes, I am a criminal. My crime is that of curiosity. My crime is that of judging people by
    what they say and think, not what they look like. My crime is that of outsmarting you, something
    that you will never forgive me for. I am a hacker and this is my manifesto. You may stop this
    individual, but you can\'t stop us all...after all, we\'re all alike.\"

beautiful words to live by

That was nice. Nobody ever thinks to be nice anymore. Don't let the people with a lifetime of scrooge-ness kill the caring for the rest of us.
    What used to be my ex-boyfriend pointed this out to me. Maybe some of you whom are asses wouldn't be single or have flakey or dissappointed signif-others if you thought about things like this and were more positive toward your fellow humans.
    \"And everyone knows, that the world is full of stupid people\"

i enjoyed the words to live by. all you negative people out there need to shut up. if everyone looked at the positive side of things, maybe the world will be a better place.

Smile thank u very much all of u...

thanks a lot ....all of u for the appreciation and all good words which u gave to me...
    thanks a lot especially to ennis who is a real golden heart. and alexzel, alcatraz
    webcarnage,firefemme , redsdemon...

thanks a lot for praising this thread
    thank u very much...

intruder...

Banned

Intruder I am sick of non security related posts filled with these things copied from a email that someone on aol sent you. Im adding you to my list of people with a lot of useless posts. So far I have:

ThePreacher
    sOnIc
    evilseed
    Intruder
    ennis
    stflook

and more to come. If I see any posts by these people I will avoid them as though they were the plague. It is a shame because all of these people are antionline Senior members. I do enjoy posts from petemcevoy but thats about it.

Eating_Scarlett
    I think audioluv makes a valid point.

I've found a lot of people are just copying and posting jokes or stuff they've been sent in an email for the sake of it. Then they post them up here and want.. what? PRAISE, or acceptance or some bullshit?

Don't give us **** to think about if the words are not original. If they're not your own words, or beliefs, or philosophies, what right do you have to ****ing post them?

You're a loser, Intruder.

Angry

Im adding you to my list of people with a lot of useless posts. So far I have:

ThePreacher
    sOnIc
    evilseed
    Intruder
    ennis
    stflook
    haha hey! glad to know im wid da best of da best..

haha know what lil boy? u havent even posted a single bit about security.. all u do is nag like a wife..

http://www.antionline.com/showthread...515#post316515

http://www.antionline.com/showthread...513#post316513

http://www.antionline.com/showthread...493#post316493

and there's still more..

whats the matter WIFE? cant face the music?

and as a matter of fact.. these people on your "list" including me have posted a lot of security related posts and helped alot of people. while u.. u do nothing but nag like a wife..

and i do admit i do nag, but heck i also post useful stuff. unlike u who do nothing on AO but nag nag nag..

so do us a favour.. and SHUT UP WIFE!

and i bet u dont even know half the **** WE know about security...

and u havent even posted ONE good thing on this site.. people ask for help coz they get stuck.. u dont even try to help them.. so what makes u better than us huh WIFE??

and ermm Eating Scarlet... ur such a BIG hypocrite..

i checked the post you made and MOST of them are nothing but useless comments.. have u ever actually posted something that helped someone? like i DO?? NO! u dont...

someone asks a question coz he/she is stuck and have problems with his/her computer or network.. did you post something to help them.. NO!..

so little drummer boy.. go and think about what i just said.. before you end up having dem drumsticks up your arse...