Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The Rise And Fall of the Greek Genius.

Hey Negative!

What else would I say bro? Your guess is right..... nothing else...but "Bon Travail!"

A blessed day to all!

"I expect to pass through this life but once. Therefore, if there be any kindess I can show, or any good thing I can do for another human being, let me do it now, for I shall not pass this way again."...William Penn

In one way I feel sorry for sebastos12. He probably came here with hopes of finding a site where he could ask these questions. This site used to be such a place. With the change in focus in the past years word probably hasnt gotten around yet that this is not the place to ask where to find sub7. Rather than publicly flaming him or anyone else of this nature, I suggest sending them private messages on how this is a security site and how we do not like questions on cracking. Hopefully they will stop asking such questions here.
    Wine maketh merry: but money answereth all things.
    --Ecclesiastes 10:19

Thumbs up Kudos to the Teller of the Tale of The Greek Genius

Negative: you did an awesome job responding to Sebastos12. It was entertaining.

thanks for the time, energy and effort you put into writing that response
    =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-==-=
    Noah built the ark BEFORE it rained.

http://ld.net/?rn
    =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-==-=

sebastos12
    (sorry about my english) When i appologised everyone continued to send me anti-points and the worst is that you were talking bad about my country. The bravest country in the world. Tell me a country which is more brave of mine, everyone Greek people in the wars we fought could die for the Greece.

Smile

hahahahahah hey man negetive i am rolling out of laughter ...great job man really great job.....

there will not be any harm if u publish this as a book.....

intruder...

Originally posted by sebastos12
    (sorry about my english) When i appologised everyone continued to send me anti-points and the worst is that you were talking bad about my country. The bravest country in the world. Tell me a country which is more brave of mine, everyone Greek people in the wars we fought could die for the Greece.
    As General George S. Patton once said, "Men, it is not your duty to die for your country; it is to make the other son-of-a-bitch die for his."
    -Matty_Cross
    \"Isn\'t sanity just a one trick pony anyway? I mean, all you get is one trick. Rational Thinking.
    But when you\'re good and crazy, hehe, the skies the limit!!\"

Ik zou BIJNA denken dat het ingebakken vooroordeel over belgen.
    niet klopt.

(voor de niet weters, elk volk heeft zijn kenmerk. Nederlanders zijn gierig, engelsen zijn lelijk (echt niet gezond), fransen chagerijnig en chovinistisch en belgen zijn dom.)
    GOD invented evolution \'cause he couldn\'t do it all by himself.

Senior since the 3 dot era

Re: Tomsan

belgen zijn dom
    For the people that don't understand Dutch:
    Tomsan says that Negative is stupid. Not in that words but it goes that way.

Now they are flaming in other languages than greek, english, spanish and hebrew (i did), what's next?

Talking

Hahahahaha Yup what's next japanese maybe
    Nice one Negative laughed my head off
    \" I love fools and mistakes i\'m alway\'s making them \" (Charles Darwin)

PHP/PostgreSQL guy
    Negative: that's some seriously funny sh*t! Good job and thanks for making me laugh today...well needed.

Sebastos12: who's making comments on your country? Don't freaking put me in the same box as them because I could care less who comes from where as it's the person behind the keyboard that I communicate with. Secondly, take a hint and stop trying to "hack" everything from servers to email. LEARN. When will SKer's understand that if you learn about stuff, you know ways around it. Everyone seems to want to break stuff these days, christ... And lastly, this should be a BIG F'ING HINT that a LOT of people don't like the way you post...antipoints aren't the end of the world if they're assigned negatively. I got negative points for my post for the 'hotmail hack' post a few days ago...I could care less.

Learn the systems more, educate yourself, and maybe things will turn out better than what you've put yourself in.
    We the willing, led by the unknowing, have been doing the impossible for the ungrateful. We have done so much with so little for so long that we are now qualified to do just about anything with almost nothing.