Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Constitutional Rights

Talking

It makes sense that you were a Micro$oft employee but you can't even use the simple "quote" feature at AntiOnline. Your above quote is quite a mess! Perhaps Mr Gates should of taught you a little more about spelling and grammar also.

rofl

2nd Amendment 2001:

IMHO

The second amendment to the Constitution of the United States was meant to allow its citizens a means to rise up, in the event a corrupt government ever came into power. It gave us the right to bear arms and form groups to defend ourselves.
    I’ve heard certain senators say that a citizen army referrers to our right to join the national guard, or that the right to bear arms is only relevant to black powder weapons and the bill does not apply to today. Isn’t that like saying “I like 8 of the 10 commandments but the other two are outdated”?.
    Fortunately the people of this country can still think for themselves and put this down for the 8u11shi7 it is.
    In the digital age, the methods of mass oppression are themselves digital, as are the means of defense and victory over them. Knowledge of hacking and hacking tools are vital to our survival as a free people.
    We must know how to break the chains if they’re ever put on us and have the tools to do it with.
    The chineese release worms that deface web pages and breach security, and we crack down on our own computer community even harder, thereby decreasing our means to defend ourselves. The chineese are becoming the elite, while our government’s shut down sources of knowledge.
    We must ask why this is happening. Is there some secret agenda being followed here.
    Or are we just plain f*(k3n stupid.
    Bukhari:V3B48N826 “The Prophet said, ‘Isn’t the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man?’ The women said, ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘This is because of the deficiency of a woman’s mind.’”

Originally posted by Tedob1
    2nd Amendment 2001:

IMHO

The second amendment to the Constitution of the United States was meant to allow its citizens a means to rise up, in the event a corrupt government ever came into power. It gave us the right to bear arms and form groups to defend ourselves.
    The above reply is one of the best I have ever read...

This reminds me of a quote by Thomas Jefferson-

"The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government."