Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is it humiliating to call yourself or another girl hot?

Senior since the 3 dot era

Question Is it humiliating to call yourself or another girl hot?

Redthefed forced me to go in discussion about womem / feminism

Banned
    Im not sure what you mean, do you mean is it ok for women to call themselves hot or men to call you hot?

The question is: is calling a women 'hot' humiliating for that women?

from the view of another female/male/...whatever
    Redthefed has probs with my expressions

Banned
    Im not sure perhaps it is up to the woman herself whether it is deemed disrespectful or not.

I hate your avatar as much as I like this thread. The only security in this thread is for women and that's a maybe. But anyway I'm a lesbian trapped in a mans body and I don't mind it when girls call me hot. But ofcourse most of them just want to sleep with me and never see me again. I get used, god won't it stop. I just wish I could have a little respect, women treat me like a dog. I tell them all the time I'm a lesbian trapped in a mans body but they never believe me.

You are right again

When the woman herself doesn't take it as humiliating there is no prob. But men could not know how she will react. So leave it, unless she is pleased with it or unless she gives hot another connotation.

I did the last one: I'am not anglo-american, so for me hot wasn't the same as hot. Let me explain:
    I mean: hot from a woman point of view is a reference to a woman that earns respect cause she is beautiful, smart and capable to use her powers to get everything done for her without lowering herself. She could keep her dignity being hot, for example by only showing it to one person she loves.

And finally she doesn't have to approve what others think of her.

Unhappy Sorry all, my bad

Even though this is an important topic, I'd like to apologise to everyone (specially VictorKaum). I was in a very bad mood when I brought it up. I was getting really pissed off at everyone (not yall, friends of mine) disrespecting everyone, not just women. I jumped the gun and assumed you were like that, but it turns out that most (sebastos12) are inteligent enough to say what you mean and be able to back it up. Sorry again.
    RedTheFed

\"If you can\'t make it good, make it look good.\" - Bill Gates

Talking

Holy ****! there goes my car... and my house.. all blown away by the wind! lmao hahahahahhaha!! tee hee hee hee!! hahahah jks

please explain....

i need some clarification here. are you saying that if a guy sais something like "damn. she's hot." or even to the person in question's face like "damn. your hot." this can be considered disrespectfull?

i thought it was a complement to say that sombody was phisically attractive(and no i dont include inteligence and such in if sombody is "hot")

if you ask me, this is just the whole PC(political correctness) movement from a few years gone WAY to far. i mean, c'mon... God forbid a guy(or girl for that matter) find a girl(or guy, girls call guys "hot" all the time) attractive and vocalize the thought. clearly i can see if the person just walked up and said something like "your hot, wanna ****" that could be taken as disrespectfull, as well as just plain stupid, but just telling sombody they are hot i see no problem with. please enlighten me.

please dont take offence to any of this, i may just not quite understand where you are comming from, and i mean no harm when saying what i have said.
    -8-

There are 10 types of people in this world: those who understand binary, and those who dont.

larryjs
    I don't know sugar....lets see a picture of the person in question.