Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Why is it so hard to meet geek girls in the RW>?

Question Why is it so hard to meet geek girls in the RW>?

Why in the hell is it so hard to meet geek girls in the RW>? I mean all the girls I ever come in contact with are so caught up with social crap and there damn makeup that they block out the techno chicks. It pisses me off. How can I meet tech chicks>?

Cool

hmm the answer to your question my buddy buddy o'l pal.. lies in the huge number of tech d00ds gathering.. in other words.. LAN Parties... yes... LAN Parties.. if u dont know what it is or havent been to one.. ask someone who does and ask them to take u there...

i mean.. thats where i met da chick of my dreams.. heheh i was there.. chilling.. trying out my new laptop and security settings.. see if someone can crack in... and someone did..

i asked who it was so i can personally congratulate the champion.. da person said meet me at da bar after 10 mins... so i did.. i got to da bar and some chick wid cool blue sunglasses, good damn figure, damn angelic face.. totally drop dead gorgeous was sitting in da bar.. but i wasnt expecting it to be her.. i was expecting a guy. but when i sat on da chair.. she asked if i was Sonic.. and i said "who wants to know?" and she said "your password is *******?" (haha sorry d00ds but i cant tell u my password).. and from there.. i knew it was her...

after the LAN party.. we went to my place.. showed her my computer... she was impressed but she did some modifications.. coz there were some holes that i didnt see...

we went out for 8 months.. but then we decided to stay as friends. coz she wanted us to get married... but heck i didnt..

we're still the best of friends right now.. everyday she comes over to have lunch or dinner, even sleep over sometimes.. the best friend i ever had..

Unhappy *sigh*

jeez folks, where are these LAN parties held???? I'm not exactly a "geek girl" but I am female and tired of dating computer illiterate males! Hey NetwkBurn, where you located, lol. seriousely though, where are some LAN parties east of the mississippi river??????

Cool

it actually depends hun..
    depends on who ever wants to hold one...

u can start a LAN party urself.. but u hafta know a lot of people and ask them to bring other tech people they know...

trust me... tech d00ds cannot resist the temptaion of a LAN party.. its like having your own little Defcon...

i live in sydney and here we have a place called "The LAN" and its a huge warehouse.. where everyone brings their boxes, though we hafta pay $5 entry fee, and connect to the LAN.. u can do anything u want there.. share wares.. play games.. test securty.. everyting.. (except for having sex, well i can do that in the coat room upstairs.. hehe oh.. no violence.. no drinks allowed inside the LAN room.. there is always a bar in the far end of the room..) hehe just be totally sensible and responsible so u wont be banned from the place..

u can have a popular tech friend and ask him/her to make a lan party and ask everyone you know to come and bring other people in too..

my friend hosted a lan party over at his garage and we put flyers everywhere to let other ppl know we are having a lan party.. and damn.. we had to use the whole house and the garden coz it was damn huge! hahaha

every tech d00d that goes to The LAN regularly were there!

nerds:s

just i don't know dress nicely go to a bar/disco ask a girl if she would dance with u if she says yes you dance with her (don't overdo it) then it's up to you ask her name etc. if she says no try another one if she says no try another one if they all say no go to your home and **** your self then the morning you get up look in tha mirror and say:i'm a ugly geek i thinks that is the best option 4 you

greets
    dark adon
    hip hop rules

Hey, if you ever find the answer to this question...let me know! I've definitely been looking around!

-Wizeman
    \"It\'s only arrogrance if you can\'t back it up, otherwise it is confidence.\" - Me

Banned
    You either have it or you dont, mojo that is.

Cool

hahah i already answered ur question damnit.. or do i hafta spell it to you?

GO TO LAN PARTIES... every tech d00d a d00dets hang there... all tech boys and gurls go there...

u will surely find a geek girl!.... and u dun hafta worry if u dun look like a calendar boy. coz what they care is how smart and how nice and friendly u are.. :P

Cool

You either have it or you dont, mojo that is.
    te hee hee hee... hahahha yeah baby!!! (oops sorry.. hehe cant help it..)

Senior since the 3 dot era

Sonic

Could you pass me some info on LAN parties?
    Does there exist some academic books or sites on the topic? I'am writing a dissertation about it. I have done some intensive search here in EU. Is the scene different at your place? What, do you think, are the major advantages of a LAN in comparison with singleplayer games or online games?

to many questions? Sorry?

I think the major advantages are:

1) no lag
    2) gameplay
    3) other compo's
    4) fun
    5) social contact
    6) social engineering (clans etc.)
    7) educational (tips and tricks

Do you know some more?