Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: avatar too big

Could someone plz trim down this .gif I want to use as my avatar plz? I would do it myself, but I don't have the proper software to edit it. It says that it needs to be smaller than 50 X 50. thx.
    “People don’t talk about anything.” [Clarisse]
    “Oh, they must!” [Guy]
    “No, not anything. They name a lot of cars or clothes or swimming pools mostly and say how swell! But they all say the same things and nobody says anything different from anyone else. And most of the time in the cafes they have the joke-boxes on and the same jokes most of the time, or the musical wall lit and all the colored patterns running up and down, but it’s only color and all abstract. And at the museums, have you ever been? All abstract. That\'s all there is now...\"
    -A conversation with Clarrise McClellan and Guy Montag from Fahrenheit 451

Senior since the 3 dot era

Re:

Are you using Windowz?
    try paint shop pro -> resize -> canvas resize -> pixel canvas resize

I have several different boxes, but I am using my Winblows box right now, anyway, I don't have paint shop pro .........I obviously have paint, and I tried using that, but it won't open it
    “Oh, they must!” [Guy]
    “No, not anything. They name a lot of cars or clothes or swimming pools mostly and say how swell! But they all say the same things and nobody says anything different from anyone else. And most of the time in the cafes they have the joke-boxes on and the same jokes most of the time, or the musical wall lit and all the colored patterns running up and down, but it’s only color and all abstract. And at the museums, have you ever been? All abstract. That\'s all there is now...\"

Re: cF_nM

You couldn't use paint

use paint shop pro 6.x or 7.x
    or photo shop

It's on the web in a trail out version
    The crack's are also on the web

But I will help you I'am gone donwload that thing and make it 32 x 32. right?
    It could take a moment

wait...and see

Hi Cf_nm!

Good day to you! Send me the image, my email is ara_krb@yahoo.com. I will resize it for you. Give me the file size target which you want.

"I expect to pass through this life but once. Therefore, if there be any kindess I can show, or any good thing I can do for another human being, let me do it now, for I shall not pass this way again."... William Penn

My version

Here it is, I had to make it smaller to get it bellow 2K. Your Avatar should be smaller than 2Kb

I had also increased color depth for the same reason

here it is I hope it works... dinner is ready so I'am AFK for some time

Oops...I was such in a hurry earlier that I did not notice Cf_nm had posted his gif in here already......Lol@myself.

Hey Victorkaum!
    Cool resize! I think your version would do it

"I expect to pass through this life but once. Therefore, if there be any kindess I can show, or any good thing I can do for another human being, let me do it now, for I shall not pass this way again."... William Penn

Re: Alexzel

thnx

no big deal

I just now tried to change my avatar to that, but it said that it has to be a .gif or a .jpg
    “Oh, they must!” [Guy]

Re:

It is a GIF.