Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Anti Mailing List Issue #1

Post Anti Mailing List Issue #1

This is the first edition that I've written. I'm not even sure if it's the first actual AO mailing list and I'm sure it's not but it's the first one I've conducted with the help of other security companies and induviduals. I've recently made a departure from AO and made quite a fool of my self but none the less, I decided to come back to the discussion board. You knoe i luv u guyz.
    Especially Negative and Conf1rmedK1ll. Negative is the one that inspired me to write this post and provide this newsletter. Conf1rmedK1ll made me realise that it would be foolish to only take part in one security discussion group.
    I've attached the newsletter to this post. But here's what is discussed in this issue.

Intro
    Ports, scaning, detection, and techniques
    Building a Security Toolkit
    Social Engineering
    Hacking
    Exploits
    Conclusion

Remote_Access_

oblio
    how can you make an antionline news letter when you are not affiliated with antionline.

Lightbulb Re: How can you...

:sigh:

Like I said in the newsletter, if you don't like it, then don't read it. write your own newsletter... and further more, it's none of your concern. Like negative said, everyone is entitled to a second chance. If you would like to help write the second editon, feel free to contribute to it.

Remote_Access_

Nice work! I didn't have time to read it all, but I saved it for later. Can't wait for part two.
    ---
    proactive

Nice work!!

Keep at it, this kind of thing could be very useful to newcomers to computer security!

I await issue 2 as eagerly as a child awaits Christmas Day!!!!
    One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them.
    One Ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them.
    (The Lord Of The Rings)
    http://www.bytekill.net

Banned

Re: Anti Mailing List Issue #1

Originally posted by Remote_Access_

(Except Ennis and hebris. Screw you guys.)
    Who the hell are you again, oh that foolish kiddie who prefers NewOrder comes crwling back with a newsletter and tell's me to screw myself. Tut, tut in fact I was happy to see you changed, you are posting some real info then I come here to see you *cough* flame me.

Dont start making grudges remote because I never forget my enemies.

I forget my enemies all the time.. nothing is more insulting to them.. I mean, they matter so little to me that I didn't even bother remembering them....
    -Matty_Cross
    \"Isn\'t sanity just a one trick pony anyway? I mean, all you get is one trick. Rational Thinking.
    But when you\'re good and crazy, hehe, the skies the limit!!\"

Banned

Thumbs down That ignorant excuse for a human.

You ignorant f**k.

Who the hell do you think you are, seriously, who?
    I'm sick of this crap, every day, flaming, bitchin, moanin, back-stabbing, this isnt real, its a virtual world, we can't see each other, we cant fight, we dont work together, we flame those who come before looking for help, everyone who was here when I joined is gone except for Negative and MsMittens, perhaps more I dont remember, even rioter is gone!

Jesus whats the point, shouldnt let you effect me but I do, you get to me fair play, you happy, here become King of Antionline you vain bitch, its what you want, reply to this, flame me, cut me up I dont care, just do me one favour, after this post pretend I dont exist, Ennis is dead, gone out of the whole system.

Dont speak, remember, wonder or anything, dead in your mind, ok thats all I ask.

To all those I respect Im sorry for backing out but Ive had one too many attacks from these kinda people and its gone to far.
    You know who you are.

One more thing I made the AO newsletter No. 2
    its attached, I want you to have a look Remote_Access_ its made especially for you.

Either way Ill be watching you, you wont know its me RA but I will and I will end you, simply end you..

Issues
    Antionline is supposed to be a security site, yes but we can have other posts, General Chit Chat is allowed to be about anything so people please stop the flaming.

Let the hotmail questions drop instead of replying with flames and keeping the thread afloat.

Ah, that's all.

FAREWELL ANTIONLINE!

Terr
    MsMittens
    stflook
    Negative
    petemcevoy
    Simon Templer
    freeOn
    Matty Cross
    Rewandythal
    ThePreacher
    evilseed
    Victor Kaum
    Focmaester
    RogueSpy
    Conf1rm3d_K1ll
    Casper3699
    DjM

Anyone else I forgot.

What is the reason that you use me thus?
    I loved you ever

Ennis.

oblio
    here have a piece of pity pie loser

Banned
    The newsletter....