Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Tutorials Forum - Index

Banned
    OK, I've updated the Index again... For those who still say AO has nothing to offer... I'd say this is starting to get quite impressive. I'm still waiting for the moment that the site tells me I'm not allowed to edit it anymore because there are too much codes in it though

Was Just Bumping UP figure it's some good reading material for the weekend

Hey everyone,
    Not to be a smart-aleck, but you can use the Bump Up button to bump up a post.
    For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.
    (Romans 6:23, WEB)

mmm yeah but I thought I should use the Bump Up later since I can do only like for every 5 hours at a time. Just like this I'm once again saving my chance to use the Bump Up button so I may use it later. Muwhahaha oh yeah I'm looking for tutorials if you have one e-mail me at free0n@mchsi.com . Later

all i can say is thanks!! i copied all the tutorials into one word doc and printed it out what a wealth of knowledge and info...thanks, im finding all of this very informative

Lightbulb The secret behind Antipoints!

The Secret behind Antipoints
    Hi All,
    This is my first attempt at a tutorial, so please do keep the comments civilized, also please don’t mind my English
    This is aimed to every newbie inhere!
    Most newbie inhere have been complaining on how they get treated inhere, why most of their posts are having ‘negative antipoints’, why they keep getting this messages when they log in “WARNING! Members of the AntiOnline Community, as a collective, have decided that you are becoming a pain in the ass. If your behavior is not altered for the better soon, your account will be automatically banned
    “ and quote “ Don't worry, you still have a chance to redeem yourself! Start posting useful threads. Help answer people's questions. Have you been flaming people? Stop! Have you been asking inappropriate questions like "How Can I Hack HotMail"? Stop! If our users see that you're making an effort to change your behavior for the better, your AntiPoint total will start to go back up, and this message will go away! However, if you continue to be a pain in the ass, your account will be removed by our AntiPoint System!
    See Guys, you all keep complaining that most of your posts don’t get ‘positive antipoints’, that most of your thread you have posted are already been posted before, and you keep complaining that how the hell how you gonna read most of the threads to know ‘which is which’ ‘which has been written’ ‘which has been posted before’ ‘which is new’ and ‘which is old’
    First of all, what is Antipoints System?
    The AntiPoints System is a way for you to weed out the bad users from the good users, while at the same time building your own reputation in the AntiOnline Community. In general, users who are respected as posting userful information, being friendly, and who answer other's questions, will have a high number of AntiPoints. Users who spam, flame, harass other members, or post misleading information, will have a low or even negative number of AntiPoints. http://www.antionline.com/misc.php?action=faq&page=4

Listen Guys, there is a BIG difference between a security site and a hacker site.
    Antionline as a security site: To help people, computers, web-sites, etc to keep secured and how they can be secured. (LEGAL) and much more!
    Hackers site: To help break into computers, web-site, E-mails and etc (ILLEGAL)
    In Antionline: if you guys really want to get ‘positive antipoints’ then sit tight and I will explain how it goes (my opinion).
    Now, lets look at it from the scratch!!
    1-Antionline addicts: you become an antionline addict when you have over 275 threads posted.
    Now look at those addicts—it wasn’t easy for them to make it up, gone thru lots or reading, day and night.
    How they made it?
    -They never post misleading, harassing or more messages against the guidelines.
    -They never ask questions on how to hack hotmail.
    -They help others out in the channel, answer questions in the channel.
    -Read a lot, lots of books and tutorials.
    And lastly they must have gone thru all those threads, in which they’ve READ & UNDERSTOOD. Which gives them the ideal to know which thread has been posted before, which thread is old and new.
    Guys, lets be sincerely with ourselves, if we are really want to become a “Security Expert” not an “Hacker”, it’s no a hard job to go thru most of those threads in Antionline, those threads aren’t up to a 1000 pages, so what the hell is it for us to read just that! And understand! And post questions on any of those threads that we don’t understand!. At least the “Tutorial Forum” is a good place to start from
    chsh[BOSH], Dome, gstudios, intruder, and all addicts- am impressed!) keep it up.
    2-Antionline Senior members and Moderators.
    -The same rules applies to them also.
    2ndly, “the most interesting part” Do you know all the senior members and moderators were once “A NEWBIE” and aren’t we interested In how they achieve their goals, in how they became a Senior member and a moderator? Its simple!
    -They followed the rules and guidelines.
    3-Antionline Founder(JP)- The same thing also applies to him, but the truth and fascinating thing about him is that “HE’S THE BEST”!!!

Some few questions:::
    Why should i read those threads, when I can just , , ,
    -You can just do what? You can’t do anything! you just’ ve to read, learn, study before you can just be an ONE.
    -Reading those threads will help you out a lot gives you lots of ideals and info’s
    -Reading those threads will help you know which thread has been posted before , and what kind of post you should make
    Reading those threads will help give you the ideal on what kind of thread you should post.

Which posts gets positive antipoints and it rules
    -Always post a reasonable post
    -Never write about hacking/cracking Hotmail, Aol, Yahoo, etc
    -Never ask on how to hack or break into web-site
    -Never post threads on how to mess with WWW Board
    -Never write about illegal activities
    And lastly, always post high quality and thought messages on your post.

What kind of questions can I ask or post in my thread?
    -Never ask on how to hack. 'How do I hack Hotmail/Yahoo/E-MAIL accounts' - A very big no-no.
    'How do I hack'- Please do not ask this.
    'How do I deface' - Learn HTML, make a site and see what work it consists of, you wont deface then.
    'How do I use/get/infect someone a/with trojan - The lowest form of anything, even crackers despise trojans. Dont ask.
    'Where can I get Warez'- Umm no.
    'How do I do sometime illegal/immoral/unethical' -
    - Asking good questions shows your willingness and effort to learn and not your laziness!
    -Ask any question you don’t understand from any thread you have gone thru and read!!
    How not to get flamed.
    http://www.antionline.com/showthread...hreadid=218093
    http://www.antionline.com/showthread...hreadid=127193
    http://www.antionline.com/showthread...hreadid=139148

How to do illegal things, like stealing programs, cracking programs, and such,,
    Answer=NOT IN ANTIONLINE, www.antionline.com go somewhere else!

Which post are high quality and thoughtful (good & reasonable)
    -Go thru most of the threads and you will find some in which some members had replied “positively”
    Here we go with an example! Few weeks ago, I was going thru this thread http://www.antionline.com/showthread...hreadid=219446 written by a newbie named krang. Amongst those reply I came across was s0nic reply with this quote “(hahah kewl.. nice post, considering we always get newbies askin "where do i start?" so yeah.. hehe next time, ill juz give them the link to your posts..)
    and also this reply by intruder (hey well done ..this is a very good post from a newbie well u should get the credit for this ... good job done keep up the good work..) “ now look at s0nic quote, aren’t you impressed with such?? With such a quote from a senior member? Of course YES you are!!

-“Proxomitron “ by Negative
    -“Goggle yourself” by mairu
    -Threads posted by Raven(blacksun.box.sk)
    Also all those threads in the Tutorial forum are the BOMB!! Lots of info in there
    And lastly all those threads in www.antionline.com
    Note: If you know you have posted a thread on antionline , then you are part of it, cos your posts must have helped lots of kiddies in here . so keep it up Guys!

Oh, no, oh no, what time is it? I think its getting late!! Nope, nope, nope.
    I think its time for the newbies to rethink, time for them to understand that they aren’t getting “negative antipoints” because Antionline dislikes them, but because of what they post in their thread, what it contains, etc they
    I think it is time for the newbies to understand that the senior members were once like them, but following the rules and guidelines , what are they today? EXPERTS
    I think it is time also for us to rethink about how Antipoints works and not them(the senior members) because they know what is best for us “Security and not Hacking” “been secured and not been hacked”

In summary, I guess with this little tutorial, nobody is gonna ask or post any thread on how the Antipoints should work, on why they are getting negative Antipoints, why they keep getting warning messages when they log in and etc.
    Please in anyway if I ve offended you, please do feel free to contact me I never meant to be,,,,,, i.e. if I am.
    Thanks,
    Negative: for bringing up the Tutorial forum
    JP: for bringing up Antionline www.antionline.com
    And lastly to all members inhere!
    It’s me
    Bellon “HUMAN KNOWLEGDE BELONGS TO THE WORLD”

AntiOnline Senior Member souleman's Avatar
    umm, bello.... Why did you just post a tutorial to a different thread?????

I was tempted to give you negative points, but I decided not to because it looks like you are already in the red, so I am going to let this go this time. But I just want to know why it is here????
    \"Ignorance is bliss....
    but only for your enemy\"
    -- souleman

hey my prolog tutorial was in the index! does this mean someone actually read it??
    U suk at teh intuhnet1!!1!1one

AntiOnline Senior Member souleman's Avatar
    No jabberwocky, it just means that it was an original tutorial, not a copy/paste, as far as negative knows atleast....
    \"Ignorance is bliss....
    but only for your enemy\"
    -- souleman

<sigh> thanks for bursting my bubble
    U suk at teh intuhnet1!!1!1one