Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Thread: Tutorials Forum - Index

Banned
    I updated the Index again, and reformatted it. Let me know if I missed any (and I know I did)

I'm also working on giving the Tutorials Index its own web page, so I can give it a nicer format, interlink,... and also give it a search function.

Can we have it in a more organized way,Perhaps the administrator will let u do this bcoz it is really helpful for th enewbie to get ahand on this but they cant bcoz it requires little forum Jumping.Got it

What are you talking about? There index is organized, maybe you want to use the actual link, instead of this one. The actual link is on the front page. Use that one, and if you have a problem with that (Which I am not sure, is the same as this.) Then you are just to stupid to use a link.

Hmmm. It appears that it has been over two years since Negative updated this index.
    Perhaps it needs some limelight to motivate one.
    I'm sure that there has been a ton of tutorials since then but perhaps AO has developed a better way to handle the index. Well..if it has I need to know and perhaps the thread needs to be closed. If not ...lets update the index.

I have been away for quite awhile so excuse my ignorance if we have a better way now.

Just a Virtualized Geek MrLinus's Avatar
    Larry,

Go to the Main Page and look to the Right. You should see a Tutorial Index there.
    Goodbye, Mittens (1992-2008). My pillow will be cold without your purring beside my head
    Extra! Extra! Get your FREE copy of Insight Newsletter||MsMittens' HomePage

The links on this page lead to threads unrelated to the topics given.Clues ,anyone?

Just a Virtualized Geek MrLinus's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by miag01
    The links on this page lead to threads unrelated to the topics given.Clues ,anyone?
    As I state the tutorials link can now be found here: http://antionline.com/tutorials/
    Goodbye, Mittens (1992-2008). My pillow will be cold without your purring beside my head
    Extra! Extra! Get your FREE copy of Insight Newsletter||MsMittens' HomePage

It would be much appreciated if it were possible too get any subnetting tutorials up again. The links in the begging here is broken and i can't find any in the tutorials section,

Hi, you might try a forum search on subnetting (which just got underlined in red) so try sub-netting and sub netting

I don't think our search engine is too good at fuzzy logic

Or, if you have a specific question, just post it in a new thread, and I am sure the folks here would be glad to help out where they can.
    \"Those of us that had been up all night were in no mood for coffee and donuts, we wanted strong drink.\"

-HST