Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: it's been fun !

Post it's been fun !

This will be my last post !! sorry to the few that i was willing to help and for my self for all those i could have learned from.
    in the past few months the help from antionlin members has dropped. if a newbie makes a post and has a GOOD ?
    (NOT THOSE WHO MAKE POST'S LIKE HOW DO I HACK HOTMAIL!)
    They get ragged on ohh well it don't matter anymore i hope everyone on here can learn to help someone

And to all that did help me thank you
    to all those who did't try harder next time
    Life is like a **** sandwich,
    The more bread u have the less **** u have to eat

Cue the violin music....

Lightbulb

Almost forgot !

There are some of you who can't refraine from reverting back to your kindergarten days!! Playing stupid little games and handing out neg antipoints for no reason. Well i hope you have fun but unfortunately you ruin it for me and others , who might try and have a seriouse post!! Oh but you do not care as long as you are having your fun!! well have a nice life if thats possible for you!!

THANK'S FOR NOTHING!!!! AND YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE YOU CHILDISH LITTLE FU_KS!!!!!!!!!
    Life is like a **** sandwich,
    The more bread u have the less **** u have to eat

PHP/PostgreSQL guy
    While I don't know you from Adam/Eve, I'll say this:

If a 'newbie' comes on here and asks a questions like "How do I hack hotmail?" or "Where can I download (insert name of trojan/backdoor/etc program here)?" then you can't possibly expect the people that actually know how things work to be A: happy at yet another post by another newbie for another hotmail/etc hack, B: patient with said newbie, or C: willing to be patient enough to try to tell them that this isn't the place to be.

Newbies, as I've run into, don't care to listen about learning more on any particular subject pertaining to computer/technology education. When trying to explain TCP/IP vs. UDP to a n00b once because they *asked* for differences, they interrupted by saying halfway through 'I know all that already, now how can I use this to hack something?'. My response was 'OH really? Well can you tell me ... (list of difference questions)' to which the newbie couldn't answer, got pissed off, yelled and flamed me out, and then "put me on the dreaded ignore list (oooooo)" as I "didn't know what the fsck I was talking about" (the fsck is my own interpretation, they don't know what fsck is .

What does this tell me? It tells me, those new to computers and such are becoming more and more dumber as the years progress. What happened to figuring out how things ran, blowing shite up either accidentally or on purpose for "just because" reasons, or other things like that? Now it's a day and age of "point and click and laugh at the poor slob who's a "systems administrator"". Where do these idiots get off by saying that? As a unix admin, I get TIRED of the countless attempts on my linux box, ranging from brute force password attacks to anonymous ftp overflows to CodeRed checks for installs and cmd.exe execution...
    And don't even get me going on the "programmers" coming out of college now...that's a riot right there. (This is a majority I've known...not ragging on those that actually know what they're doing).

Anyways, I digress, but the truth of the matter is, AO is not the place for idiot newbies that download the latest hacks from various sites to come ask questions on how said crack/hack works. Don't expect any sympathy from me or others that have to defend against things like that as all it does is 'awake the sleeping giants'.

Maybe if they tried to educate themselves a bit more, they'd find that hacking/cracking/phreaking isn't quite what they thought...but then again, I could be entirely wrong.
    We the willing, led by the unknowing, have been doing the impossible for the ungrateful. We have done so much with so little for so long that we are now qualified to do just about anything with almost nothing.

Senior since the 3 dot era
    Maybe if they tried to educate themselves a bit more, they'd find that hacking/cracking/ phreaking isn't quite what they thought...but then again, I could be entirely wrong.
    You are entirely right.

A Remark:
    I don't think a newbie always get flamed in here. When it's a serious question there always ppl answering and btw newbies could come up with usefull info too. Sure they do!

Well I rember the first week I came here I got flamed so hard and then I changed my screen name and have been ok with people since. Anyway no one probably remembers since I'm so old Terr and Neg might. But anyway thankyou for realizing this but just to let anyone know this is the common routine of AO we get waves of people that come in and don't talk anything about computers, then after they leave we get the really cool geeks the ones that are kick ass computer programmers, and security admins, Whit hackers as well.

I wouldn't leave I would just sit back and wait for the next wave.

Re: it's been fun !

Originally posted by dark1
    This will be my last post !! sorry to the few that i was willing to help and for my self for all those i could have learned from.
    in the past few months the help from antionlin members has dropped. if a newbie makes a post and has a GOOD ?
    (NOT THOSE WHO MAKE POST'S LIKE HOW DO I HACK HOTMAIL!)
    They get ragged on ohh well it don't matter anymore i hope everyone on here can learn to help someone

And to all that did help me thank you
    to all those who did't try harder next time

rofl

newbies don't always get flamed... script kiddies and *******s get flamed... actually alot of newbies get helped, as long as they aren't asking how to do illegal activities. as for the antipoints, maybe it was cause you said something stupid.

change

It's easy to toss ur hands in the air but if u believe in the site overall u can make a difference. I would guess ur not entirely ready to toss in the towel or u would've just left quietly .... you'd have cringed and been unable / unwilling to visit the site ... but ur post suggests that maybe ur looking for someone to convince u to stay....

.... Here it is.... Stay .... You can make a difference....

-- Re: Newbie Flames and Lamer questions --
    People using computers are younger now, as a group, than they've ever been before...they still have their mommies and dadies taking care of them...they don't have to work 50 or 60 hours a week and haven't had to ever "stand on their own 2 feet". That's why they ask questions before exploring and trying and fixing and experimenting on their own...the response to them should be "what have u tried?" ... "what plans can u think of for trying something else?" They need to learn to hypothesize and test their own ideas.....

No one can get help from only one source...if they don't gt their answers from the boards then they should learn to use IRC and ask their questions in open forums or they should learn to use the various search tools....

That's my 0.5 cents worth.
    =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-==-=
    Noah built the ark BEFORE it rained.

http://ld.net/?rn
    =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-==-=

try infodelia security discussion then.
    (look at the sig)
    ------------EViLSEED
    Hackers are impervious. Resistant is futile.