Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Can't We All Just Get Along?!?! Guess Not....

Exclamation Can't We All Just Get Along?!?! Guess Not....

This is directed at Hamlet, in regards to his last 6 posts, mainly regarding Remote_Access_....

Taken from thread: Anti Mailing List Issue #1

I looked at this guys past posts, Remote_Access_ that is and realised everything he posts is copy and pasted.
    So you've read Remote_Access_'s (herein refered to as RA) past posts have you. Congratulations. I've read most of RA's posts too, and I see something a lot different that "everything being copied and pasted". Yes, RA started a lot of threads which he just copied and pasted the text, often not referencing the source.

But if you read further, you will also see his replies to posts. Now, I would find it extremely hard to believe that he copied and pasted these things. I mean, copying and pasting text doesn't work very well for replies to posts, as the text you would be copying would rarely match with the text your replying to.

He is egotistical as Im sure you all notice and well when he lowers himeslef to sayin F!!k you then I can no longer read any of his non-sensical crap, who is this guy and why does he get away with so much.

I cant take him serious, I see someone did and actually left at what must have been a long time.
    Egotistical.. maybe.. more so than, say you.. No...
    I'd say your both even. The only reason I see that it may come through clearer from RA is that he's made a lot more posts..

Yeah, he shouldn't resort to saying F!!k you.. but there is thing called a temper, and occasionally, people lose them.. and when they are lost, people do stupid things like say F!!k you....

Non-sensical crap? The majority of RA's post have been quite good, even if not original work.
    If you can no longer read his "non-sensical crap", then don't. It will be your loss, as RA is quite good at finding information.. he just has a little trouble acknowledging where he got the information from, but he is getting better..

I can't speak for others, but I was sad to see Ennis leave, he was a valuable member of AntiOnline. I do not blame RA for him leaving, Ennis stated on numerous occassions that he was unhappy with various things on AntiOnline. I do agree with the fact that RA was way out of line with his comments in his newsletter.

Taken from thread: Beautiful words to live by......

Is it ok if I add you to my list of ranters?

s0nIc
    Remote_Access_
    that hebris weirdo
    oblioo something like that
    Unless I've missed the point of your post here, your wanting to add users to the list of ranters, including the misguided person who posted original list.

Who are you to be calling s0nIc a ranter? I've read nearly every one of sOnIc's posts, and I've spoken

to him on the IRC channel, and a ranter he is not. I believe he is a valuable new member of AntiOnline, and I doubt that I'm alone in my stance.

I'm not a fan of hehbris. We don't get along at all. But I don't think you have any right to call hehbris a wierdo.. I can call him one though, as he has called me similar things..

Tut, tut Remote_Access so vain...

Write my own newsletter, you didnt you copy and pasted yours.
    Who is the vain one really? I mean, vain means
    # Excessively proud of one's appearance or accomplishments; conceited

If RA was so proud of his newsletter and such, would he have apologised for the comments he placed inside it aimed at Ennis, and admitted that he was out of line? I don't think so. He would've said something more like "Its mine, I can write it however I want"... and yes, I am that there is something similar to that at the bottom of 'his' newsletter...

You are foolish and childish.

How are you still here, I thought we were all script kiddies, go join your hax0r friends at New Order why dont you.
    And what are you for continuing to try and bait someone after other users have already grown bored with the thread.

How is he still here? Well, you don't have to be a member of only one site. I believe Confirmed_Kill was the one who informed RA of this... Although I do wish he would stop whinging about what is wrong with AntiOline...

Opinion of you on IRC are low, I suggest you stop thinkin otherwise you pitiful joke.
    You know, I participated in that same IRC chat, and that wasn't the message I saw coming from it.. and I've got the logs of it too. However, I won't show them until I get the permission of each user involved in the chat in question, as I believe what is said about users on the IRC should stay between those discussing it.

I will however, post my comment on RA.

[B]Matty_Cross> You have to give him that he tried to do something for the community.. he has good intention, just poorly carried out his plan...[B]

There are bandwagon flamers here with little or no knowledge, they bitch and moan its quite humorous.
    Like yourself... so far all you've done is flame people...

There are people who try to look intelliegent. You know who they are.

There are a select few people who are respected.

There are post whores.

You left, I cant blame you, Im not Im only here but probably not until I express my opinion on a few unsavoury characters here.

When I leave I will have my enemies but I will have my respect from those that truly matter.

If you are sick and tired of what AO has become I am the direct source of your anger in one person with one goal.
    So, you don't like what AntiOnline has become.. so I take that to either mean that you've been reading AntiOnline for a while and only just registered, or have read through a lot of the past posts.

So, can I ask.. How is flaming people and causing trouble going to help make AntiOnline a better place?

I know this may sound a bit hypocritical, considering what I just wrote constitutes a flame, but eh.. I needed to vent.. you annoyed me...

Oh, and by the way..

Negative if you ever write your book on flaming please give this fool a free copy.
    You should pick up a copy of Negatives book if he writes it, which I really doubt he would.

What I'm trying to say is drop the craptastic flames, stop trying to start ****, and just contribute to the community...

And thats enough from me.
    -Matty_Cross
    \"Isn\'t sanity just a one trick pony anyway? I mean, all you get is one trick. Rational Thinking.
    But when you\'re good and crazy, hehe, the skies the limit!!\"

Thumbs down

Hell yeah!!

Some people in here usually needs to me remembered that a community is based on mutual help an open mind. Come one, everyone here is looking for something to learn... Not to get called names because of mistakes.

Most people in here don't even speak english as a primarily language (as me), so just forgive us and get the point!!.

Hope you all understand!!!.
    Todo lo que no me mata me hace mas fuerte...

I agree, some of the people here can be nasty at times but you don't have to flame them with an entire thread for it. You're not much better than they are in that case. If your opinion is just about putting someone down and there are no reasons why anyone else should know about it then keep it to yourself. Maybe people wouldn't complain as much about the threads that do show up here if you stopped complaining and actually tried helping. I know many people help out, I am not pointing fingers at anyone, but for those who don't, think about it. This site is about learning, not telling people off, and more people contributing would make it all the better.

Entire thread? ****... I clicked the wrong button...

Edited: ****, and more than just clicking the wrong button, I also forgot to say who it was addressed to... This was addressed to Hamlet..

Sorry people, I haven't slept lately...
    -Matty_Cross
    \"Isn\'t sanity just a one trick pony anyway? I mean, all you get is one trick. Rational Thinking.
    But when you\'re good and crazy, hehe, the skies the limit!!\"

Talking Craptastic

Originally posted by Matty Cross
    What I'm trying to say is drop the craptastic flames, stop trying to start ****, and just contribute to the community...
    And I thought that I was the only person that uses the word "craptastic"!

Seriously though, while these flame wars and bashings, etc, et. al., do add some spice to the whole community (imagine that, we DO have emotions!), the increased level at which they seem to be appearing is not developing anyone's knowledge about the topics that we (me for sure) have come here to explore.

And if I ever become childish and asinine, please do kick my punk ass up and down the block, and I'm pretty sure I won't make the same mistake twice.

Ouroboros
    "entia non sunt multiplicanda praeter necessitatem"

"entities should not be multiplied beyond necessity."

-Occam's Razor

Talking ::Smirk::

What a wonderful day in the pleasant community of AO... although that smell lingering from Mr. Hamlet isn't all that plesant. I would like to state that I have given the authors proper credit for the information that they've provided in a previous post:
    http://www.antionline.com/showthread...+where+its+due

Yes, Matty you may call me "Copy-n-Paste" It's not the worst thing I've ever been refered to. And Mr. Hamlet and a few others, reply to post when you have something to
    C O N T R I B U T E

Remote_Access_

AntiOnline Senior Member

Re: Craptastic

Originally posted by Ouroboros

Seriously though, while these flame wars and bashings, etc, et. al., do add some spice to the whole community (imagine that, we DO have emotions!), the increased level at which they seem to be appearing is not developing anyone's knowledge about the topics that we (me for sure) have come here to explore.

Ouroboros
    But we don't need "spice" in this online community. The second part of what you said is right. We need to focus on what this site is about, and not be so caught up in arguements.

Sure, flamers and *******s don't make it any easier, but we don't have to go after them like a pitbull after a bone. And I know i am guilty of doing this. But we all need to be ready to just live and let live.

i like what RA has to say.

if someone else don't, thats cool too.
    Bukhari:V3B48N826 “The Prophet said, ‘Isn’t the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man?’ The women said, ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘This is because of the deficiency of a woman’s mind.’”

Smile

Tedob1, i admire your courage. That was a bold statement, not many people would've said that, but thanks for your support. It is appreciated. I think you're the only member that has said that

i like what RA has to say.
    Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. I've read over some of my previous post and... i didn't really care for some of the rude and obsene comments that i've made. I think that one guy said it best, Suga Ray. I don't enjoy his music but he did say something that grasped my attention:
    "...I've seen better days."
    Remote_Access_

PHP/PostgreSQL guy
    start_useless_babbling($lots_of_shite_here);

While I don't know Remote_Access_ from a hole in the ground, I don't think I've read anything that's overly bashing/etc...everyone *is* entitled to a form of free speech, even that Oblio guy who I also don't know, but have seen MUCH more negative posts and such...

end_useless_babbling();
    We the willing, led by the unknowing, have been doing the impossible for the ungrateful. We have done so much with so little for so long that we are now qualified to do just about anything with almost nothing.