Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Chat Nazi

I think Negative, RogueSpy, MsMittens, xy and Alexzel do a marvelous job in chat.
    Hi Cheez!

Good day to you! Thanks Btw, I am not a real OP, I am just given that status by the regular OPs

A blessed day to you!

AntiOnline Senior Member souleman's Avatar

Operators

I said what do you think of the irc operators, not the channel ops. Louie, Hogfly, JP, and xy are the only irc operators. If you wanna discuss the other ops, go start your own thread.

Also, make sure you know who the real ops are. Sometimes, just because someone has ops in the channel, doesn't mean that they are supposed to. It just means that one of the real ops or irc operators decided to give them ops for the moment.

Banned

What a joke.

I must say, I have been a member of these forums and IRC longer than Louie, he bans me sometimes, whatever....I dont get all butt hurt over it. He knows he can't keep me out.

Every OP with the exception of MsMittens abuses their power, I did it when I was an OP, thats prob. why I am no longer an op. *light pops on*

Everyone except Ms.Mittens / hogfly will kick or ban you simply for stating something that they do not agree with....For instance I lost my OPS because XY didn't agree with the ppl that I kicked or banned, so I confronted him and blam....no more ops. Is that professional? Not really, oh well.

JP...well JP doesnt care about #antionline or you whatsoever....so a little note to all of you ass-kissing OP wannabe's, your efforts are in vein.

Actually, the only *cool* IRC op in #antionline is Hogfly, hoggie is the man....He doesnt have the "cool-guy elitist attitude" like so many others, I used to enjoy chatting in #antionline, when we had *adults* with actual input relevant to the conversation. Now I just go to have a laugh at the 14 yr. olds who think they know it all about IDS and SW firewalls (yes I am talking about you nnn) and talk to a few people I still have some respect for.

Well to the peeps I like (you know who you are) - Keep it real

To everyone else...keep kissing ass and pretending, that is all you will ever be good at.

-Quad/M3/Los_muertos/MrHappy/TechNine

for crying out loud!!!!

souleman... i still stand by what i said previousely, everyone that has ever had op status i haven't had a problem with. That includes regular irc ops and those that are temporarily appointed. I will not be starting another thread, because then I will just be posting more crap that can be contained in a single string of ****!

This Post Has Been Removed!
    "Never give in-never, never, never, in nothing great or small, large or petty, never give in to convictions of honor and good sense. Never yield to force; never yield to the apparently overwhelming might of the enemy!" - Winston Churchill

Banned
    I will just be posting more crap that can be contained in a single string of ****!
    Exactly how much "crap can be contained in a string of ****"?

That is an interesting oxmoron you blurted out....moron.

I've kicked Punkin out for fun, but thats another story. And yes I have kicked out Quad a bunch of times. Quad can be a cool guy and he can be a total ass, whereas I am an ass 100% of the time.

Can I keep Quad out, well that depends how many shell accounts he has.
    You\'re either a 0 or a 1, alive or dead

Talking wipe your mouth dearie

welll noneckjoe, you seem to contribute nicely to the last push... so the string of **** continues.... but before you eat more, wipe your mouth

Banned
    In my opinion, the origional forum members should be working together to *try* to make this place as close to what it once was as possible, not fighting with each other.

I edited my post to remove the comments about RogueSpy we have setteled our differences and it no longer needs to be public. And for the record, Rogue is a good person, that deserves alot of respect, he has mine.

Louie is also a cool guy, and a dick head all wrapped up in a single package, but ya just gotta love em' anyway.

Can I keep Quad out, well that depends how many shell accounts he has
    Alot.....a whole lot

AntiOnline Senior Member souleman's Avatar

5 pages

Well lets see. It looks like people are writing about both ops and OPs, so we might as well stick to the trend. While we are at it, lets talk about everyone in there. If you wana flame anyone go for it.

I have to come up with some way to get this to at least 5 pages. Just make me a deal. At least say something about the Chat Nazi every time you post. That way, we can keep his ego inflated.