Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: JP Banned from AO IRC

Banned
    Originally posted by Alexzel
    Another way for you is by using MIRC, just go to the options box and type irc.antionline port 6667
    If that doesn't work, try connecting to antichat.res.cmu.edu

PHP/PostgreSQL guy
    Well, I think if 'something's really wrong' then action can be taken, but if an Op just outright bans someone just because of something "they don't like" then someone's @$$ needs to be kicked...this is nothing new as a lot of Ops I've met (all the wrong kind) seem to be two-faced. Long as you talk the way they want you to talk and you don't trash them or their "inner circle" friends, you're fine. The second you step out of line, they ban you or kick you or whatever. One reason why I don't go into IRC. However, I think JP, the owner of this site, should be pretty much allowed to do/say what he wants. After all, if it weren't for him, we wouldn't be here on this MB/site, right? Besides, I have a hard time believing someone of JP's status would be throwing out insults and whatnot to get banned...

Sounds more like this "Chat Nazi" is a power-mongering loser...but I could be wrong.
    We the willing, led by the unknowing, have been doing the impossible for the ungrateful. We have done so much with so little for so long that we are now qualified to do just about anything with almost nothing.

AntiOnline Senior Member souleman's Avatar

Vorlin

Make sure you post that to the Chat Nazi thread also

Hey Rogue, thanks for giving me credit on that post

Any time Souleman. . . ; ) Back to the top we go.
    "Never give in-never, never, never, in nothing great or small, large or petty, never give in to convictions of honor and good sense. Never yield to force; never yield to the apparently overwhelming might of the enemy!" - Winston Churchill

Red face Re: JP Banned from AO IRC

Ok. I think that we've all read about this incident. Whoopty whoo, yatta yatta yatta...At first it I did find some humor in it but geez. Dose it have to stay on top for this long??? I know by posting a reply that It's just going to make it stay up there that much longer but what the hell. Back to the top we go.

Remote_Access_

wuts up with that?

Rogue, I cannot believe you are confronting your own friend here, Louie. I'm sure he's pretty nice and stuff IF you know him, but he sure wastes a lot of time cutting people down who came here to learn, with cliche' sh*t like "we don't help script kiddies". Fine, don't help them, I don't give a sh*t!!
    I'm gonna have to side with Ennis on this topic. <Peace>, let's give it a try, g*ddam I just wanna learn here. And thanks to all those who contribute USEFUL **** to the site. Not you louie. Just joking, I know you work hard monitoring all this **** and trying to play Nazi on who gets banned or who gets bumped out of IRC, yeah yeah, blah blah and back on top again.
    </p3ace/out>>
    Half the world is composed of people who have something to say and can\'t, and the other half who have nothing to say and keep on saying it.

Rogue, I cannot believe you are confronting your own friend here, Louie
    haha! What on God's green earth are you talking about? Souleman made that post in another thread. I just thought it should have its own little corner on AO. I know JP got a "kick" out of it. . . Hehe. . Im not confronting him? Where did you come up with that idea?

he sure wastes a lot of time cutting people down who came here to learn
    And what are you talking about here? He hardly ever posts anything on AO any more. I think ur just looking for something to complain about. . .
    "Never give in-never, never, never, in nothing great or small, large or petty, never give in to convictions of honor and good sense. Never yield to force; never yield to the apparently overwhelming might of the enemy!" - Winston Churchill

I just want to express my thanks for the 2 persons who gave me antipoints for this thread. Aside from the points, thanks too for their good comments

A blessed day to all!

"I expect to pass through this life but once. Therefore, if there be any kindess I can show, or any good thing I can do for another human being, let me do it now, for I shall not pass this way again."....William Penn