Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: interesting new "scooter"

well, i like the fact that it might be environmentally safe and its capable of using really good sensor technology, but will it hang in there long enough to catch on? it could just be a fad that will pass in a few months, or it may be longer. speaking of fads, are those darn pokemon cards still "in" b/c my brother is still trading them! by the way, how safe is it for us as drivers?

It may be a fad, but I want one...

I also want one of the things that are on the link larryjs posted...

Now where is that phat bastard, Santa Claus???
    -Matty_Cross
    \"Isn\'t sanity just a one trick pony anyway? I mean, all you get is one trick. Rational Thinking.
    But when you\'re good and crazy, hehe, the skies the limit!!\"

Wink

So many scooters so little time...

Go ahead ride the roads ....does anyone remember the game "Grave Yard" or something like that??? You ran over zombies in a grave yard for points.
    \"SI JE PUIS\"

RE: to DJ and Tedob

D.J.: They're very safe for drivers there's nill to no chance of thrm causing accidents the idea is for them to be on the sidewalk. Of course there should be laws for whereing a helmet and any other protective equipment deemed appropriate.

Tedob1: I don't think it's a problem on times end if you have an older version of IE they tend to crash irregularly
    G.G.