Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What do you want for Xmas?

What do you want for Xmas?

I am taking orders...

I wish!

What are you hoping you'll get for Christmas and how old you are. I am just curious to know what the techo-elite are asking for. It might even help me with my shopping!

Since I asked, I will reveal too. I am 35 ( I know, I'm the old chick here) and I probably would ask for a new computer because I have 3 computers which are all practically obsolete (my best of three has a processing power of 266 mhz and all of them have at at least one major upgrade already). I would also ask for Red Hat Linux (with documentation) just to play around with.

AntiOnline Senior Member
    Money to fix my older comp... But still ran well until the processor died... Needs a new processor and a new case.
    [shadow]uraloony, Founder of Loony Services[/shadow]
    Visit us at
    [gloworange]http://www.loonyservices.com/[/gloworange]

Talking Geeze

All I want for Christmas....

A G4 dual mac, any recent ultra sparc machine in good working order with a cd-rom drive. Damn ultra1 that I have doesn't work!
    Oh and a new dual proc AMD machine....

Hmm....and what else???? No, nothing else, that's all I could hope for.

Would like to have my back fully tattooed and I am 28.

Xmas

All i want is ISDN!
    <blink> Mark </blink>

Lightbulb X-MAS

Dear Santa, Satin or other Bearer of Gifts,
    I would really like that new ADSL line to go with a nice SGI workstation. I'll have a BIG house so I can finaly move out and some alcohol for in the cupboards. Failing that please force JK Rowling to release the next Harry Potter book.

Thanks for a hopefully great christmas, Angus, 16.
    -=Plague of The IV=-

Two great things came from UC Berkely; LSD and BSD.
    :-)

All I really want for Christmas is a good set of kitchen knives and a good set of pots and pans. I do all cooking when not online (8+ hours per day M-F). Got a decent computers, router, dig camera, etc. Lucky enough to have reached the point in my life where I can afford to buy what I want. (Luck had nothing to do with it I've worked my ass off -still am).

Cheers,

-D 27

All I want for Christmas is a cable modem, free cable modem service for a year, a new PC (something decent ie. 1 GHz or faster w/512MB RAM or greater and a LOT of storage...oh, and I suppose a DVD-ROM wouldn't hurt either) and a cable/dsl router/switch to put both of the pc's on the net. That and about 8 hours of uninterrupted sleep...that would be nice as well. That should do it.

An ever elusive bottle of Absinthe, I would prefer one that has been blended with apple.
    [shadow]Prepare ship for ludicrous speed![/shadow]

A CAR!!! im 16 btw... my truck is messed up an id rather just get a new car... which my parents will never do cause i have to pay for half... an my job blows ( papa johns , min wage, an i dont get much hours ) OR money... altho i dont know what ill spend it on.. proly save it for a car dependin on how much i get...
    QUESTION - does any one want x box? if so... WHY? ... its the same thing as a computer cept worse...can you hack on a x box? no... can you talk on aim or check your email or read cool websites? NO.. well a maybe on the email thing, i really dont know..
    i am the needle in your vein
    i am the high you can\'t sustain
    i am the pusher, i\'m a whore
    i am the need in you for more
    i am the bullet in the gun ( and i control you)
    i am the truth from which you run ( and i control you )
    i am a silencing machine ( and i control you )
    i am the end of all your dreams ( and i control you )

JÄ(\\/)鎲 ¼