Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: chemical comes out of the closet

Chemical /Oblio:
    as a Journalist you should know this: the more you say here, the better we will realize and see who/what you really are. But you are not even good at being a journalist- you will probably quit that soon- (then you will go to journalist chat sites and PRETEND to be one or have experience as one....hahaha)- you have not fooled anyone on AO, kid.
    Face it, you are a QUITTER and will always be one. Your fancy writing is just a sorry facade for someone who wants to be special, but never sticks to something long enough to be anything!! We will all be around here when you are long gone, my friend. So kee searching for nothing, I promise you will find it...because you have the gift of a nobody.

ps. read you post...it describes you well...and what's with all the sissy **** betw' you and oblia? is that the girl you WISHED you had? and alter ego maibe?You sound like a big pussy in those PM's!!
    Half the world is composed of people who have something to say and can\'t, and the other half who have nothing to say and keep on saying it.

AntiOnline Newbie
    *Cue cat power - cross bones style*
    I encourage you to download this song and listen to it as you read this particular post. I am in a very, very mellow mood at the moment, and perhaps this song will aptly transcribe this mood unto you.

as a Journalist you should know this: the more you say here, the better we will realize and see who/what you really are. But you are not even good at being a journalist- you will probably quit that soon- (then you will go to journalist chat sites and PRETEND to be one or have experience as one....hahaha)- you have not fooled anyone on AO, kid.
    I'm not a journalist, foolish person #23. I've never even claimed such. I take it you're another one of those people who read every second or third line of a post, then choose to reply to it, thinking that you're revealing some sort of devine knowledge to us all, and to me specifically.

As for your little "quitter" diatribe--I'm not especially impressed. I quit computer security and the idea of heading into a computer oriented profession many years ago because I knew, after much soul searching, that it would never truly satisfy me. I gave up a more than likely prosperous path and opted for one which held little material gain. If you want to stone me to death for trying to carve out a litlte happiness for myself, then so be it. However, do it knowing that your comments have no effect whatsoever on my morale.

Face it, you are a QUITTER and will always be one. Your fancy writing is just a sorry facade for someone who wants to be special, but never sticks to something long enough to be anything!!
    What are you, some sort of mentally retarded gym teacher? HYUK HYUK THAT FANCY WRITING OF YOURS AIN'T GONN' IMPRESS ME BOYYYY. Heh. I already am special. I have a loving family and a nice circle of friends I enjoy. That is special enough for me. I don't need to cling to any profession or hobby to think well of myself. Where are your priorities?

So kee searching for nothing, I promise you will find it...because you have the gift of a nobody.
    That may very well be the most profound thing you've ever said, however accidental. My search is that of happiness. You're right though, perhaps it will amount to nothing, when I find it.

..the gift of a nobody? Stringing words together that are void of meaning simply because they resound nicely in your hollow head is not something you should make a habit of doing.

ps. read you post...it describes you well...and what's with all the sissy **** betw' you and oblia? is that the girl you WISHED you had? and alter ego maibe?You sound like a big pussy in those PM's!!
    I'm sorry you think that way. It's really not as though I'm trying to live up to your idea of what being a heterosexual male means. Are you homophobic? The further down I read your post, the more I'm starting to think you really are a gym teacher [1].

[1] - I have nothing against gym teachers. Please, if you're a gym teacher turned antionline computer hacker, don't attack me.

oblio
    nude as the news i believe it is, is my favorite cat power song. Actually the song of the awesome video Stephen Malkmus was spinning.

Senior since the 3 dot era

Re: Oblio / Chem

I'am still waiting for an answer that meets the standards of logic
    You aren't going to give up? are you?
    come on...

still waiting

Originally posted by chemical
    Heh. I already am special. I have a loving family and a nice circle of friends I enjoy. That is special enough for me. I don't need to cling to any profession or hobby to think well of myself. Where are your priorities?
    What I've derived from your posts:
    1. You aren't interested in computer security
    2. You are already happy in life.
    3. You say you're better than everyone here. (hyperbole, deal with it.)

So why the heck are you posting insults? I don't buy this implied "I'm spreading my wisdom." tone, it's really more "I am holier than thou." If you're so damn perfect and happy, why are you bothering to come here and flame people? (And yes, it is insulting mass flame-age, when you cut out all of the psuedopsychological trimmings).

Let's see you answer that with a straight answer. Your motivation, please? Or is it just that you crave attention?
    [HvC]Terr: L33T Technical Proficiency

I think He gave up Vic....you him real good!!