Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Why Louie?

AntiOnline Senior Member souleman's Avatar

Chat Nazi

This is the exact reason we started the chat nazi thread in the first place. If people want to complain, that is where you are supposed to do it

Originally posted by antihaxor
    Hey Preacher! What happened to the web based link for the chat room? Its like GONE!
    The link is at the top of the pages. Or if you cant find it go here.
    OR here is what it says at the bottom of the chat
    Don't like our java interface? Connect to our irc server using your favorite client:

irc.antionline.com port 6667 and join #AntiOnline.
    Hope that helped
    [gloworange]\"A hacker is someone who has a passion for technology, someone who is possessed by a desire to figure out how things work.\" [/gloworange]

AntiOnline Senior Member
    Soul > and I have every right to come into these imbecelic threads and set the record straight.
    [shadow]uraloony, Founder of Loony Services[/shadow]
    Visit us at
    [gloworange]http://www.loonyservices.com/[/gloworange]

AntiOnline Senior Member souleman's Avatar

loony

Why you sticking up for the nazi? You are starting to sound like Dome. He was a kiss a** in the chat nazi thread, and now you in this one. Take the time to look at your logs sometime. I seem to remember you being banned by the chat nazi once before. Obviously, you must not remeber it, or you are trying to suck up for something. If you don't remember, maybe I should refresh your memory. He set the ban on all nicks that had an lo in their name. Why? Because he could. And now you stick up for him? Think about it a little bit.

Originally posted by uraloony

Hmmm... Honestly, what right does ThePreacher have to question an op who just banned someone and had another op back him up? I know what it is like to have everyone questioning what you did and why you did it...

OP's are the one in control of a room, and as long as they don not abuse their power, they will continue to control the room. The regular people in the room have no right to question the ops actions as to whether they are wrong or right.

just look at what you wrote uraloony, what kind of ****ing idiot are you anyway? if the government starts to arrest people for giving their opinion would it be right to let them continue? "because they are in charge?"
    get a life you ****ing ass kissing zombie.
    You don't belong here, I agree with The Preacher.
    He thought he whas helping somebody to remove a trojan, big deal if he understood the question wrong.

AntiOnline Senior Member
    Originally posted by Focmaester

just look at what you wrote uraloony, what kind of ****ing idiot are you anyway? if the government starts to arrest people for giving their opinion would it be right to let them continue? "because they are in charge?"
    get a life you ****ing ass kissing zombie.
    You don't belong here, I agree with The Preacher.
    He thought he whas helping somebody to remove a trojan, big deal if he understood the question wrong.
    *YAWN* Oh wow, nice use of adjectives... BTW, I am not ass-kissing, Louie is really a nice guy with a bad reputation. Sure he is rough-edged, but who the hell cares? So quit bitchin about me and take some tranquilizers.

BTW, Merry Christmas!
    [shadow]uraloony, Founder of Loony Services[/shadow]
    Visit us at
    [gloworange]http://www.loonyservices.com/[/gloworange]

Re: loony

Originally posted by souleman
    Why you sticking up for the nazi? You are starting to sound like Dome. He was a kiss a** in the chat nazi thread, and now you in this one. Take the time to look at your logs sometime. I seem to remember you being banned by the chat nazi once before. Obviously, you must not remeber it, or you are trying to suck up for something. If you don't remember, maybe I should refresh your memory. He set the ban on all nicks that had an lo in their name. Why? Because he could. And now you stick up for him? Think about it a little bit.
    I did ban all names with an LO in the name to see if it would work. I must say it worked quite well, because even I was banned

As far as tranquilizers, I tried them, they just don't relieve the pain. Well I leave all the banning and kicking to everyone else now. I really just don't care anymore!
    You\'re either a 0 or a 1, alive or dead

Hi guys,

Good day to all! I just hope that when issues such as this arise, let us try to tackle the issue by itself and avoid dragging things that are not included. In that manner, we settle things fast and straight. Avoiding unecessary flames/words/comments that would only worsen the issue at hand.

This post of mine is not addressed to anyone in particular. It is addressed to everyone as a simple reminder . I have friends in AO chat, but I always do try my best to see things in the light of objectiveness.

A blessed day to all! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everyone!

"I expect to pass through this life but once. Therefore, if there be any kindess I can show, or any good thing I can do for another human being, let me do it now, for I shall not pass this way again."....William Penn

Hehe

And to think I used to avoid these damn bbls. Maybe because it gives people to much time to think and cut/paste ****. Can't we all just get along? Jesus! My opinion on all this is if you don't like the ops...don't join the channels. Regardless, c u around

Sp1d3r