Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: All of u those who love your mom , pls read this.....

mom is a bitch. 'nuff said.

well friends idid not wanted to hurt anybody . these are just some general words i am not pointing out anybody ...expecially that vorlin has written his total life story....i was not telling u anything vorlin....these were just some general words...ok..

i also accept that dad is of equal importance to everybody but still mom has her own place.....

but still....thanks for replying ......all of u thank u very much....

intruder

Hi Intruder!

Wow!Here's another good thread that you have created, which shows your creative mind in how you view things in life

A blessed day to all and Merry Christmas!!!!!!

I expect to pass through this world but once. Any good therefore that I can do, or any kindness that I can show to any fellow creature, let me do it now. Let me not defer or neglect it, for I shall not pass this way again. ....William Penn

why stop at mum and dad-i also love my sister my cat elvis who ate next doors chickens and we got sued for it,the tooth fairy,my bedroom cockroach and last but not least santa......

thank u very much all of u for replying...

intruder..

PHP/PostgreSQL guy
    To whoever wrote this in the comment field of the negative antipoint post:

I think the original post had meaning and what Vorlin has to say about it is just degrading in its entirity.
    Let me just state that not everyone has a happy-go-lucky childhood or whatever and by no means am I going to 'fake' total happiness with my parents. Where was the "dad" in all of this? Nowhere, yet I'm supposed to have some level of love for my mom when, for the majority of my life, she never really was happy with me being around? It's all a matter of opinion, and while you can state yours, I can state mine. Notice also that I said things were better now, but only after I left home.

And one final note to this unsigned comment (good one there, go for anonymity), while I still await my undelivered package lost by FedEx which has 2 motherboards, 2 processors, and 2 fans going on day #4 from when it was supposed to be here, I hope *you* have a better Christmas than I am because right now, I'm out $734.55.

Either way, I hope everyone has a good Christmas (even my mom and dad, who I called today), even the person who posted negatively against my post and "forgot" to sign their name, and even to Oblio, who's jewish (actually, may you have a great Hannukah).
    We the willing, led by the unknowing, have been doing the impossible for the ungrateful. We have done so much with so little for so long that we are now qualified to do just about anything with almost nothing.

Thumbs up

PLUR....whether you want it or not, you got it