Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: A day in the life of Remote Access

Re: audioluv

Ah...Audioluv. Nice posts...
    You people are so full of **** it is unbelievable. All these stupid posts just to flame chemical. That is so ****ing stupid. Negative please speak ENGLISH. Or at least spanish. Preacher Im coming after you so just wait.
    Ah...backing up Chemical... calling us "****ing stupid on a security BBS"... Insulting Negative for spreading a "Merry Christmas"... and sending a death threat...

Gee Negative I wonder who gave me those "Negative" antipoints. What do you like threads where they flame for 5 pages? I dont' so **** this stupid ****.
    Ah...accusing the unknown i see... With him only posting - what?...1 post in this flame. Using shitty grammar and insulting what seemed to be 'air' again...

-Such a fool...such a pity...such ignorance and judging towards others...
    ...This Space For Rent.

-[WebCarnage]

quote:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Gee Negative I wonder who gave me those "Negative" antipoints. What do you like threads where they flame for 5 pages? I dont' so **** this stupid ****.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Audioluv.. if Negative gave you negative points, the chances are you would be in the red now... and your not.. so SHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

quote:
    You people are so full of **** it is unbelievable. All these stupid posts just to flame chemical. That is so ****ing stupid. Negative please speak ENGLISH. Or at least spanish. Preacher Im coming after you so just wait.

hmmm.. someones grumpy.. getting annoyed at someone for saying merry christmas...

bah humbug!!! mmmm humbugs....

And now for a christmas song...

He knows when you are sleeping,
    He knows when your on the can
    He'll hunt you down, and blast your ass from here to pakistan.

Ohhhhh
    You better not breathe
    You better not move
    Your better off dead I'm telling you dude..
    Santa Claws is gunning you down...

-Matty_Cross
    \"Isn\'t sanity just a one trick pony anyway? I mean, all you get is one trick. Rational Thinking.
    But when you\'re good and crazy, hehe, the skies the limit!!\"

Originally posted by audioluv
    Hehe that wasn't Negative...that was me. I don't like it when blatantly obvious THREATS are posted. Keep it up though..I'm sure Negative will comply with your wishes...so...
    until your light turns red...later

Originally posted by antihaxor

Hehe that wasn't Negative...that was me. I don't like it when veiled THREATS are posted. Keep it up though..I'm sure Negative will comply with your wishes...so...
    until your light turns red...later
    That wasn't a vielied threat.. that was a blatantly obvious threat...
    -Matty_Cross
    \"Isn\'t sanity just a one trick pony anyway? I mean, all you get is one trick. Rational Thinking.
    But when you\'re good and crazy, hehe, the skies the limit!!\"

Originally posted by Matty Cross

That wasn't a vielied threat.. that was a blatantly obvious threat...
    I stand corrected....hehe I will edit the post accordingly

Hehehe

hehehe...dude...even this post is doing better then the post: "The Longest Post in the World!" ....*sigh*....damn flames....*sigh*....damn chemical....*sigh*....damn audioluv.....*sigh*...damn oblio....
    ...This Space For Rent.

-[WebCarnage]

And here is one question that has yet to be asked...Why is this on the tutorial forum? Wouldn't "General Chit Chat," or perhaps a new forum, "Flames, Flames, Flames," would be more appropriate.

-Wizeman
    \"It\'s only arrogrance if you can\'t back it up, otherwise it is confidence.\" - Me

i think we need some party hats in here to make the mood a little lighter

Who had to bring this old crap back to the surface? Or was it bumped already, Ruff?
    [HvC]Terr: L33T Technical Proficiency

Could one of the moderators just put this thread out of its misery?