dcsimg
Page 7 of 111 FirstFirst ... 567891757107 ... LastLast

Thread: The Worlds Longest Thread!

hey merry christmas to all of u ...enjoy holidays.....

intruder..

Now its time for some opinions. First of all Microsoft. Im not gonna bash them half as bad as you would think. I dont hate Microsoft, I just hate the problems that their software has caused me. Let me tell you that before a couple of months ago I would swear by windows 98se. It had never crashed on me and the problems that others had never happened to me. Then one day after my computer had been on for a few days, the modem just wouldnt respond. I went to control panel to test it and I had my first blue screen of death on this computer. Well I had to restart, and when I did my cd burner wouldnt work. After 2 weeks of playing I finally had everything working again, but it required a reinstall. This pissed me off so bad and the fact that XP was coming out and they promised more stability, but wanted to charge an arm and a leg for it that I decided to make windows a backup OS and use linux most of the time. I had to buy a new modem and ask some stupid questions here but it finally works great. Now I already here about huge security problems with XP and am so glad I decided to take a less traveled path.

My next opinion is on the movie "Not Another Teen Movie". My friends dragged me to this horrible excuse for a spoof. There were scenes in the movie(especially with Randy Quaid) where I knew it was supposed to be a joke, but it simply was not funny. For the Hollywood directors reading this, take example from Robin Hood Men in Tights, Spaceballs, and The Naked Gun. These movies are good examples of a spoof done right.

Finally my opinion of Mountain Dew. All hail the sweet liquid born from the mountains. Water pales in comparison to you in all your glory. Addiction is worth the daily intake of 6 gallons of your sweet nectar. Oh yeah code red dew is cool too.
    Wine maketh merry: but money answereth all things.
    --Ecclesiastes 10:19

I figure I could at least say something useless to keep this at the top.
    żIf you wait till the last minute, it only takes a minute?

this is the 1/10 of my contribution
    bye
    If God had intended
    Man to program,
    we would be born
    with serial I/O ports.

Hi Guys!

Just keeping this on top!

A blessed day to all and Merry Christmas!

I expect to pass through this world but once. Any good therefore that I can do, or any kindness that I can show to any fellow creature, let me do it now. Let me not defer or neglect it, for I shall not pass this way again. ...William Penn

i can't wait for after i go to bed to wake up and see this thread at 12 pages(am i hoping for too much?).so im thinking i will go to bed.......hold on its only 7pm.....ah **** .....well it looks like ill be online for several more hours...............

"I confess that my impressions are adapted more to the rising generations than those already in being,because the present notions and possessions of the earth are too fixed and unprogressive to breathe the heavenly exhalations of newly discovered and fast unfolding truths"

ANDREW JACKSON DAVIS:

A blessed day to all and Merry Christmas from Finland to the rest of the world !

For all the kids out there you can visit Santa on the web. The adress (one of them all :)) are www.northpole.com.

Kind regards,
    Santas little helper,

Happy Yule Tide to all . Posting to keep the thread going. Heres a bad joke. One day a man stopped off at a florist to pick up some roses for his wife.As the clerk was putting the finishing touches on the bouquet a young man rushed in and breathlessly requested a dozen red roses.
    "I`m sorry" said the clerk "This man just ordered our last ones". The desperate customer turned to the man and begged"May I please have those roses?"
    "What happened " asked the man "Did you forget your wedding anniversary?"
    "Its even worst than that" he confided "I crashed my wife`s hard drive!"
    No good deed goes unpunished.

here's a small contribution to the never-ending thread.
    zion1459
    Visit: http://www.cpc-net.org
    \"Software is like sex: it\'s better when it\'s free.\" -Linus Torvalds

merry c'mas everybody keep it up