dcsimg
Page 25 of 111 FirstFirst ... 1523242526273575 ... LastLast

Thread: The Worlds Longest Thread!

Lightbulb One question...

Is there a subject at all to this "World's Longest Thread" or is it just people contributing a few numbers here and there to add another reply to the thread?
    Welcome to Hell , where we have served more than all of the fast food chains put together! And the number grows everyday! Stay tuned!

Noble Hamlet

Re: Shadenfraude

Originally posted by Paul Zest

What the fux0r I am talkin about.
    Im sorry Zest I got bored with reading your dribble and just decided to quote you instead.

Anyway my AP count for nothing so if I give them to you they will not affect you.

You are not all youre cracked up to be.

Does Negative enjoy you lickin his bum?

Re: Re: Shadenfraude

Originally posted by Noble Hamlet

Im sorry Zest I got bored with reading your dribble and just decided to quote you instead.

Anyway my AP count for nothing so if I give them to you they will not affect you.

You are not all youre cracked up to be.

Does Negative enjoy you lickin his bum?

"You are not all youre cracked up to be" Well I hope people have got a really low expectations of my l33tness(lameness) cus I wouldn't like to disappoint. *hehe*

"Does Negative enjoy you lickin his bum?" Prolly, hey cheap thrills is better than that empty shell existance you seem to enjoy.

btw how ****ing stupid can a tosser be, such as you, to start a thread 'The Worlds Longest Thread!' ? Did you really get so bored of staring at wall paper and recounting your toe clippings collection?

PZ

Noble Hamlet

Re: Re: Re: Shadenfraude

Originally posted by Paul Zest

"You are not all youre cracked up to be" Well I hope people have got a really low expectations of my l33tness(lameness) cus I wouldn't like to disappoint. *hehe*

"Does Negative enjoy you lickin his bum?" Prolly, hey cheap thrills is better than that empty shell existance you seem to enjoy.

btw how ****ing stupid can a tosser be, such as you, to start a threat 'The Worlds Longest Thread!' ? Did you really get so bored of staring at wall paper and recounting your toe clippings collection?

PZ
    I get bored easily.

I wanted to annoy you but you dont flame as I thought you would.

You take too long to reply.

You are not funny.

This thread sux0rs!

Waahhaaaah I have ruined my own thread!
    Zest is best with rest.

Good luck Zest.

Hmm..

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!
    I know you\'re out there. I can feel you now. I know that you\'re afraid. You\'re afraid of us. You\'re afraid of change. I don\'t know the future. I didn\'t come here to tell you how this is going to end. I came here to tell you how it\'s going to begin. I\'m going to hang up this phone, and then I\'m going to show these people what you don\'t want them to see. I\'m going to show them a world without you, a world without rules and controls, without borders or boundaries. A world where anything is possible. Where we go from there is a choice I leave to you.

Are there any rules to this?
    If we are trying for a record would there be any rules? I am certain that for the prestige of the title of longest thread there would be some qualifications. I am assuming there would be a limit to the amount of times an individual can post. I am also assuming that naturally the starter of the thread wont count for more than one or two posts.

Has anyone researched this, or is this not quite official?
    \"And everyone knows, that the world is full of stupid people\"

^ Does this not look like Kermit the frog? Short of absence of the color blew of course.
    \"And everyone knows, that the world is full of stupid people\"

Talking Or as they say somewhere else...

Originally posted by Conf1rm3d_K1ll
    I HATE threads like this....but, like they say-

If ya can't beat 'em, join 'em!
    "If ya can't beat 'em...

...arrange to have 'em beaten."

Wink Hi

Hi,

Merry Christmas to all.
    ~ Moch ~

Merry Xmas!