dcsimg
Page 45 of 111 FirstFirst ... 3543444546475595 ... LastLast

Thread: The Worlds Longest Thread!

so close yet so far

Still have quite a few pages to go before this is truly the longest thread. This needs about 65536 views, too.
    Mankind have a great aversion to intellectual labor; but even supposing knowledge to be easily attainable, more people would be content to be ignorant than would take even a little trouble to acquire it.
    - Samuel Johnson

I hope you thread flamers arent stupid enough to not be able to realize that you are just helping us along by posting your crap.

Check my qoute\/
    \"And everyone knows, that the world is full of stupid people\"

Talking

By posting here I'm not helping to make this longer...

Am I???

Lmao

Come on!! 441 and counting!!!
    Todo lo que no me mata me hace mas fuerte...

Here is a topic to talk about. It was talked about once but that thread has been deleted.

What are some of your worst mistakes that you have made with computers?

Mine is blowing up PCI slots and the hard drive out of one computer, my favorite was putting the proccesor in back wards. Today I almost blew a 550Mhz proccesor. I also learned that keylocks can blow your motherboard too.

What are yours?
    [gloworange]\"A hacker is someone who has a passion for technology, someone who is possessed by a desire to figure out how things work.\" [/gloworange]

THIS IS STUPID, AND BIG!!!! GO ME!!!!!!
    PHP Code:
    Moose
    I know you\'re out there. I can feel you now. I know that you\'re afraid. You\'re afraid of us. You\'re afraid of change. I don\'t know the future. I didn\'t come here to tell you how this is going to end. I came here to tell you how it\'s going to begin. I\'m going to hang up this phone, and then I\'m going to show these people what you don\'t want them to see. I\'m going to show them a world without you, a world without rules and controls, without borders or boundaries. A world where anything is possible. Where we go from there is a choice I leave to you.

more time than life

BAM!!! TO THE TOP!!!
    Mankind have a great aversion to intellectual labor; but even supposing knowledge to be easily attainable, more people would be content to be ignorant than would take even a little trouble to acquire it.
    - Samuel Johnson

Originally posted by casper3699
    What are some of your worst mistakes that you have made with computers?

Mine is blowing up PCI slots and the hard drive out of one computer, my favorite was putting the proccesor in back wards. Today I almost blew a 550Mhz proccesor. I also learned that keylocks can blow your motherboard too.

What are yours?
    i fried a second-hand, but according to my friend, functional AT motherboard by plugging in the power connection to it the wrong way.

thats all i remember for now although i know i have made uncountable mistakes with computers.
    \"If you wish to speak to technical support, please hang up now.\"

*click*

BOOM!

Never really did anything bad that I remember. I do abuse hardware when it pisses me off like how I'm gonna rip this POS vid card out right now.
    - Samuel Johnson

Token drunken Irish guy
    I dont wanna wait in line....