Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sk8

Talking

Is this is a skateboarding related site or a security site?
    Is there anybody out there that can tell me what it\'s like to have a bone broken by a stick.

As I've said before you are entertianing, I even liked you, but now I feel sorry for your fat pimpllie faced/ass self, I hope one day you will get laid by a real girl or whatever farm animal your'er into, I don't care I just hope you give your hand a rest..
    \"SI JE PUIS\"

oblio
    are you talking to me

What, did hit a nerve....oblio. Yes I was talking to you, but it was a joke. Based on you past post I thought you would get a laugh out of it.
    \"SI JE PUIS\"

Please everybody, don't reply to this thread anymore. Just let it die. By replying, you're just giving him what he wants. He will feel he's making an impression, and be compelled to stay if we keep flaming and giving him negative AntiPoints. If we keep this up, he wins. Just let this, and all of his other threads die. In fact, don't even read them. That way, he can't make an impression, and will eventually either straighten up, or go away. The more you flame him, the more power you give him. This is what he wants. Please stop encouraging him.

oblio
    RIGHT ON BROTHA
    btw telling me your plan will only lead me to adapt

Thor I don't like to laugh

RemoteAccess2
    larryjs is the worst thing to happen to this site since Remote-Access_ and his little crew began their influx eg. antihaxor, Vorlin etc. and made all the oldies but goldies leave.

<RANT>Oh no I fear your antipints, hit me hard who cares, they are but red dots beside your name for fexorin sake! </RANT>

larryjs
    Originally posted by RemoteAccess2
    larryjs is the worst thing to happen to this site since Remote-Access_ and his little crew began their influx eg. antihaxor, Vorlin etc. and made all the oldies but goldies leave.

<RANT>Oh no I fear your antipints, hit me hard who cares, they are but red dots beside your name for fexorin sake! </RANT>

This chump ass fool is none other than Noble Hamlet(and yes judging by the handle he is gay)
    NobHam's goal is to ruin this forum as I will prove here:

Antihaxor and Remote_Access_ are both useless neophythes with no real knowledge in their little minds. Firstly Im nearly green I got allies to larry and they exceed that of anti'haxor' [gay name a.] and Remote-Access_ the biggest waste of time this forum ever came across.

Im gonna make everyone think Im a nice guy larry, Im moving in slowly Cosmos first then Newbie then maybe General but I will own this site soon you sad pathethic...ah who cares Im winning this war!

P.S your antipoints are worth 0, yes 0 they make no difference to an antipoint balance, sorry to ruin your parade fool woo you are my easiest enemy at any of the many forums I have ruined.

What I want to know is why would anyone with a respectable account ally themselves with Noble hamlet? is it you Ennis?