Thread: AMD cult?

Talking AMD cult?

Hey, check this image. I've seen some pretty weird tattoos, but...

http://www.bmezine.com/tattoo/990830/high/myfree-1.jpg
    \"The problems we face cannot be solved by the minds that created them\" -Albert Einstein

Re: AMD cult?

Hey that's not a bad idea!!!
    AMD RULEZ

I hope he doesn't plan on replacing that tattoo every time AMD comes out with a new processor. Ouch.

I wonder if he didn't tattoo the Tradmarkā„¢ if AMD could take legal action... not that they would, but it would make an interesting case...
    \"The problems we face cannot be solved by the minds that created them\" -Albert Einstein

i don't think amd would mind... it's free/permanent advertising on some guys arm... although i think if there was a court case about it, they should decree that the guy should have his arm cut off... (preferably with a dull knife or a spoon) that would fix the whole problem.

God i love AMD, they are my heros

Talking An AMD tattoo? Nifty

That wouldn't be too bad of an idea. They would be a bunch of teenagers who would meet in each other's basements and tell storys of how "stupid" people would say that Intel has better chips because of the fact that they have a 2.0 ghz chip out and AMD doesn't... or do they? They would all bring lots of food, their AMD boxes, and play LAN-Quake with Linux!

(--Note: I am by no means saying that people who like Intel Chips are necessarily stupid... I use both actually, and right now the AMD box just happens to be better, if not more supported (it is a RedHat box!)--)
    Welcome to Hell , where we have served more than all of the fast food chains put together! And the number grows everyday! Stay tuned!

I love AMD.I have used many in the last few years. But he was bummed when the Athlon came out.

PHP/PostgreSQL guy
    God i love AMD, they are my heros
    Hell yeah...haven't used an Intel since the P54C chip.
    K5, K6, K62, K63, K7, Thunderbird, skipped Duron, and
    now with the new XP! Intel's had the ball for way too long and I think it's good that competition breeds a better product. Not to mention that AMD OWNED Intel the entire year of 2000. Not a missed product launch, not a single floating point error (*ahem* Intel, take notes), and other things kept AMD from falling. Not that they would but I know there's Intel diehards out there claiming, just like linux, that AMD is a fly-by-night company and won't be around in 2 years.

And you won't ever see me do this often...

# chsh /usr/bin/cheerleader_shell
    # while true
    do
    fork && echo "Go AMD! Go AMD! RAH RAH RAH!"
    done

(watches as "Go AMD" floods his screen before dumping his box into a pile of smoldering filled proc tables)

Wheee!
    We the willing, led by the unknowing, have been doing the impossible for the ungrateful. We have done so much with so little for so long that we are now qualified to do just about anything with almost nothing.

hmm, next we will be seeing a picture of some linux user with microsoft tattooed on his butt, mooning Bill Gates.
    Is there anybody out there that can tell me what it\'s like to have a bone broken by a stick.