Here's what I did from a Win98 IE5 machine:

Clicked "Hack Attempts" in the site status nav bar and did Open in New Windows

It opened a window that went to page: http://www.antionline.com/AntiOnline...ckattempt_logs

BUT, had nothing on it except the AntiOnline banner at top, Site Menu at left, and Site "Sponor" (o my god, typo :P ) below the Site Menu.

THEN I closed that window and went back to the window I was originally browsing in (that was still on the frontpage) and clicked on the router log link. This took me to the Hack Attempts page.

So I hit the back button and clicked on the Router Log link again, this gave me the somewhat blank page with only the AntiOnline banner and the Site Menu, and Interactive Chat logo at left again. I hit back and retried this action several times with the same result.

So I hit back (to the frontpage) and clicked on "Active User Activity", this brought up the Router Logs page.

---------
It seems that if you click one of those links once, get the semi blank page, hit back, then click one of the other two lnks you will get the page you originally wanted. You can still get the data you want but it takes an extra 3 seconds (o no!) so I thought I'd report it.

Hope this was detailed enough so you can simulate what I got.

Anyone else have this problem? Anyone else test it? Just wondering...

-DarC