Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bmp2jpg

Hi Schmoo!

Good day to you! I pesonally prefer Adobe Photoshop when it comes to image: reduction, conversion, retouching, optimization...etc. In Photoshop, there are two ways to save images, one would be the usual way by using the Save as feature and selecting the file image type you wanted to be as (ex. png, tiff, jpg, gif, bmp...etc.). The second cool way of saving/converting images is through the "Save for Web" feature, where the image is save on the type of image file you want at the same time it is optimized so that it is not too heavy when used in the web. In this second option, you can reduce the file size of your image, convert it to whatever file type you want it to be and at the same time still keeping the image quality. The quality of the image is not preserved only when you have optimized it too much. If you have further queries on this we can talk it over in AO chat latr

A blessed day to all! Happy New Year
    "I expect to pass through this life but once. Therefore, if there be any kindess I can show, or any good thing I can do for another human being, let me do it now, for I shall not pass this way again."....William Penn

Post HERE IS THE ANSWER

I used to have the same problem as you, but I found a program that automatically does it. You can convert between .gif, .jpg, windows .bmp, OS/2 .bmp, .tga, .pcx, .ppm, .pgm, .pbm, and .tif.
    It is a jpeg editor, but that part is worthless. You can save anyone of the above files as anyone other of them. Thats waht I use it for. It is free, but it has a popup window that always bothers you when you load it. Enough of the details, I'm sure your mouth is watering. Search for "LView Pro 1.C/32" and download the free version, or download the attachment.

Thanks everyone, i got it.

Thanks everyone, i got it. Check out my profile now.