Thread: phreaking

phreaking

hello, can anyone tell me how to call another telephone in the usa with out paying any bills> im in greece

I really don't like to give people any information on this type of thing because it almost always leads to them getting in trouble, but if you really want to do phreaking, look into something called a "box." There are many different kinds of "boxes," and each of them do different things and present different ringtones. You'll need to find one for the PC for Greece and digitally record it to a recorder or make one on your own after you do some research.

that was the mother of all general answers...what is this box, where u find it, ... and no problem about getting in trouble,,,i know some things about security

Well, the generality of my answer was intentional, actually. But I will elaborate more. You have to remember, though, bro, you learn more when you find out the information yourself. You will not just know what is happening, but you'll understand how it happens. I think you'll agree with me that this can be very useful. Anyway, though, back to the phreaking. You can not just go out and get a box. You have to make it, or in some rare cases you can buy one from someone. What you do with these boxes is fairly simple, and I'm almost positive they work in Greece as I've seen in the last 2600 magazine a picture of the phones there, and it's looks like it'll work. These boxes make things called ringtones, which are just certain frequencies at different hz. Putting the box up to the phone and making these sounds come out of it will make the phone think that it is having money inserted, thus giving you unlimited calls to whereever you want. If you need to know some more, tell me. I'd be happy to help ya.

Thumbs up

Call Hillary Clinton.
    She's an expert on getting
    all sorts of free ****.
    I came in to the world with nothing. I still have most of it.

Post recommendations

Look into the box downloads on this site itself and also do some searching on the internet...although you probably figured that stuff out already.

Seriously though, this kind of stuff leads to trouble...2 of my friends just got thrown in the slammer for this crap so I wouldnt recommend it.
    \"Judicare Seculum Perignem\"

read something before u ask.....
    go to www.lameindustries.com and read tutorials regarding phreaking u will find...things there..

intruder...

Originally posted by intruder
    read something before u ask.....
    go to www.lameindustries.org and read tutorials regarding phreaking u will find...things there..

intruder...
    just check the correction go to lameindustries.org

thank u