View Poll Results: Who do you hate! Besides me.

Voters
25. You may not vote on this poll
  • Remote_Access_

2 8.00%
  • Remote_Access_ <-

1 4.00%
  • oblio

7 28.00%
  • Noble Hamlet

15 60.00%
  • Remote_Access2 or chemical

0 0%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Idiots Of The Net

acidphreak

Post Idiots Of The Net

We all have out own ideas of the biggest idiots of the net. I want to see who we hate the most out of these idiots.
    My list of people i hate on the net.

1. WkD (the script kiddy who hex edited evilbot made a botnet of less then 200 bots and attack www.grc.com and thought he was l33t braggin about it everywhere he went, not to mention sayin he made the bot that attacked the site but as stated above it was nothing more then evil-bot hex edited)

2. Idiots who make DDoS bots and attack 56.6 dail up modems thinking they have amazing powers when that modem is lagged to the point where nothing can be done other then reconnecting.

3. Morons who attack Chanserv and Nickserv on IRC. Wow like thats hard to do! load clones and make them register thier nicknames then make them msg nickserv askin for a list of register nicknames with the variables *a*e*r* , what amazin skill ;D

4. Idiots still usin click nuker.... (enough said)

5. Idiots who take credit for other peoples work, such as the people who say they wrote a program like evilbot which they did not.

6. Kids who dupe items in Diablo 2 LOD bnet, Why? because it ruins the game when everyone has every godly item in the game!

7. The morons who think they are gods just because they say "you mother" on AOL

8. People who judge u based on ur abilitys and not ur actions

Now that i come to think of it.... that basicly described everyone i know

Lets get ur opinions on the people u hate
    (ya i know what ur thinkin, dont bother sayin u hate me for puttin up this post.... keep the flames at a min.)

Red face CHATTERS

In my spare time I sometimes go to an internetcafe, ran by a couple of friends of mine...

And I get so fed up with people complaining they can't log into a chatpage...
    People that can't seem to get their MSN to work...
    People complaining about the fact that there is no MSN on Linux computers (the only inetcafe I know with dual-boot pc's)...
    People downloading dialers and other executeables files....
    People complaining about the files someone else installed interfearing with theirs....
    People that can't open attatchments.
    People that can't attatch something to an email usig hotmail.....

Noble Hamlet
    YOU

Idiots of the net or as I like to call them skript kiddiots are very common. In fact one just wont leave me alone so here is what I did:

http://www.geocities.com/skriptkittykat/kiddiots.html

And as a promise I will post any other stupid e-mails I get from these people right there on my site. audioluv if you read this, it means you.
    Wine maketh merry: but money answereth all things.
    --Ecclesiastes 10:19

Banned

Angry

Well preacher you think you are a getting back at me huh? Well I am the Imposter
    I am more than your stupid bitch brain can handle.

ppl who dont know a damn thing about viruses, firewalls or their own puter who constantly email me virus warnings (dlete this ur puter will crash!) lol or will u help me, i keep getting a winkernal32.error?
    i cant send any pics thru email? why?
    i cant open my mail.
    i cant defrag my puter.
    it wont run a scan disk.
    i cant find my programs.
    it wont install.
    it wont uninstall.
    it froze on me, why?
    lol, i could go on and on. and i am not a help desk like someone else said. im setting up a pay pal account and from now on, im charging all the idiots for my advice that takes 2 seconds to fix..lmao

i hate................i ummmmm..............hate....h8........too many to name names...........................................

"I am free from all prejudices. I hate everyone equally."
    I know you\'re out there. I can feel you now. I know that you\'re afraid. You\'re afraid of us. You\'re afraid of change. I don\'t know the future. I didn\'t come here to tell you how this is going to end. I came here to tell you how it\'s going to begin. I\'m going to hang up this phone, and then I\'m going to show these people what you don\'t want them to see. I\'m going to show them a world without you, a world without rules and controls, without borders or boundaries. A world where anything is possible. Where we go from there is a choice I leave to you.

acidphreak
    I laugh at the comments of being owned by DDoS bots. I can infect a easy 5000+ DDoS bots in less then a night very easly and have done so before many times. I dont belive in DDoS anymore because its just plain lame. But then again i would be more then happy to show ur little smart ass what a true DDoS is when i take out ur connection completly. If ur static ill jus packet that till its dead and keep it dead... If ur on a dynamic IP ill just packet the hub closest to u keeping u from being able to recive and incoming packet or ur out going packets going anywhere. Very easy 2 do may i add ^_^

if u wish to try me im irc.icq.com #clubhit , ask for NetBioM

Red face Trying to compensate?

winning an argument in a chat room is like winning in the special olympics..... I mean, you're still retarded, right?
    I hate morons who act tough on internet chat sites!!!!!!

Nuff SAID.